Modern Warfare 2...I get my ass kicked all over the place.

Try playing domination, It's a Capture The Flag format. If the opponents still control at least one flag, then the will spawn around that flag.

So at least you can narrow down where they're coming from to 180 degrees, instead of in deathmatch where I give myself a seizure pulling 360 spins to try to stay alive ;).

Oh, and domination has way less "random" camping which = way more fun in my book.
 


I'm getting better now that I've figured out some of the maps and a few better perks & weapons. I still haven't won a free for all match, but I've been finishing second and lighting some mother fuckers up on a more regular basis now. Too fun.

I'm still baffled how I can empty an entire mag on a guy and not put him down, but guys can just shoot in my general direction and blow my fucking head off. I've also learned that the knife is your friend.
 
ump (shoot with bursts) with red scope or fmj or silencer depending on map
pistol/tactical knife (usually can kill a guy shooting right in front of you b4 he kills u)

marathon pro
lightweight
commando

i have my sensitivity up to the max

fastest guy on map... usually top score on each map

im bored of the game so i usually just run around with tactical knife
 
I'll add you xmcp, my handle is same as here. jsphfcll tac knifing is a stage all noobs go through, same with noob tubing with one man army pro. Try playing hardcore HQ pro, the knifing game doesn't quite work.
 
I enjoy FPS's but I don't want to have to play for 100 hours before I get good enough to not get insta-gibbed every time I respawn.

I like something with some strategy to it, easy to get into, doesn't take too long to skill up, and can't get instantly dead with one shot/stab/etc.

I play Battlefield Heroes, it's like TF2 with training wheels... but even there the commandos can kill me with two stabs.
 
I'm decent..... between 10am and 2pm.

After 2pm the kiddies come out to play, can hear high pitched annoying voices all over xbox live. Those god damned aliens have reflexes our generation just doesn't have.

I probably average 1.8:1 kills/deaths if I play while they're at school, I barely break even once they're home.


Middle of the day or late night.

ALSO google for a bit on suggested kit setups.