Modern Warfare 3 is pissing me off!



2. Noob Tubes don't work for shit. Put a grenade right on a guy and no kill.
Was he using blast shield?
You're really complaining that the noob tube isn't good enough? I wish they'd remove it completely.

MW3 was fun for a bit, but already feels stale. New maps, new weapons, same old game.

COD4 was tits. Domination matches on shipment were great.
 
CS 1.6 shits on all of those ( except Quake).

Video game elitism really is stupid, but it's just sad that they try to casualize every fps franchise out there since MW got so popular. Even the new Operation Flashpoint games.
 
quick scoping is absolutely ridiculous.

I would get BF3 but I dont know anyone that has it for 360, all my friends play MW3.
 
CS 1.6 shits on all of those ( except Quake).

Video game elitism really is stupid, but it's just sad that they try to casualize every fps franchise out there since MW got so popular. Even the new Operation Flashpoint games.

Yeah, I wouldn't be exuding elitism if there were even ONE FPS game out right now which wasn't casualized. If there is one let me know, the only newish FPS I LOVE right now is Left 4 Dead 2. But then again you can't expect a game like Quake to sell 130493 million units like COD does every year.

I just find it sad that I have to play a game from 1999 to play an FPS online with a heavy emphasis on skill/no scrubs/exploits/bugged maps/stupid ass perks/imbalanced weapons and killstreaks etc.

I don't even hate COD, I played MW2 to death. Just sucks there aren't any more Unreal Tournaments or Quakes type shooters being made.
 
Was he using blast shield?
You're really complaining that the noob tube isn't good enough? I wish they'd remove it completely.

MW3 was fun for a bit, but already feels stale. New maps, new weapons, same old game.

COD4 was tits. Domination matches on shipment were great.


I don't want the noob toob to be like it was in MW2, that was just stupid, but when you have it as a second attachment and for a backup weapon, you would think that when you put a grenade right up a guys ass from 20 meters you would get the kill. The explosives in general don't get near the proximity kills that they used to IMO.
 
1. Quick scoping bullshit is back with a vengeance. MW2 all over again.
2. Noob Tubes don't work for shit. Put a grenade right on a guy and no kill.
3. Melee is a total crap shoot.
4. When you get a kill, somehow 6 other guys are right up your ass who weren't there 1 second ago.


I know there's more but I can't think of them now.

1. I've noticed this too but it's not as bad as it was, takes more skill than MW2
2. This is a good thing
3. Again, they've just toned down something that was massively overpowered. Tactical knife + lightweight + commando was a joke in MW2
4. Umm... use your map? Be more aware? Don't run blindly into open spaces? This really isn't the game's fault