One of the fucked up things about PHP is the random order of function parameters for some related functions. If you don't remember the order, it's hard to guess based on any sort of logic, you just have to go RTFM.
Yeah. str_replace, explode, substr, etc. I look them up every single time, because there's literally no logic in it.One of the fucked up things about PHP is the random order of function parameters for some related functions. If you don't remember the order, it's hard to guess based on any sort of logic, you just have to go RTFM.
Yeah. str_replace, explode, substr, etc. I look them up every single time, because there's literally no logic in it.
Yeah. str_replace, explode, substr, etc. I look them up every single time, because there's literally no logic in it.
I do the same damn thing.
Haha. php.net/functionname redirects you to it, so its not that bad.WTF you guys don't have code completion? You go to php.net every time you need to remember the order of params? Shit...
Haha. php.net/functionname redirects you to it, so its not that bad.
And code completion is irritating as hell.
textmate
and no serious developer uses dreamweaver for anything ever
I don't use code completion. But in Dreamweaver (and I imagine anything other than notepad), if I type a function name, once I type the parentheses afterwards a little thing pops up.
![]()
It isn't annoying at all - I only have code completion enabled for HTML tags.
Ok I'm gonna get flamed here for saying this but...Post up your finds here, please. I'll start -
rewrite your articles ...by hand
to save you all the trouble of watching the excruciating video (complete with wierd 'tard accent voiceover) I'll explain what it does.
it splits text into sentences
That's it. Period. And you have to log in to use this piece of moronware.
And guess what? It's by some clown called 'Andy Black' who is (you already guessed, didn't you?!) a 'warrior' from the 'warriorforum'.
BTW, they're going apeshit for it over there, you'd think he'd invented a cure for fucking cancer or something.
unbelievable.
OK, someone else beat that then.