Motherfuckin GREAT SWORD Hell YEAH



MY FUCKIN TOES DREW UP WHEN I SAW THAT MOVE - EWWWWWWW

vxf1v.png
 
I know one of you funny bastards left this comment over at youtube...

At any rate, I shall add illustration...

THIS SWORD RUINED MY LIFE, DON'T BUY IT. My life was great, I had a beautiful wife and a successful self-owned business.
2mqlpgj.png

Then last week, a short portly gentleman with a short necktie barged into my slaughterhouse business and demanded I kneel before him...I declined.
255595j.png

He unsheathed the Cold Steel and began destroying all of my meat in a whirlwind of fury, my business was gone.

He turned to my wife and struck a gallant pose with Cold Steel, she couldn't resist him and fell in love and left me.
 
Gun > Sword
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DzcOCyHDqc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
WTF?!? How many people are carrying around swords? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Their target demographic must be immortals....

Didn't Highlander teach you anything? If you don't have a sword in your coat, you aren't ball'n when the steel comes a knock'n. It's like the Zombie Plan.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_OkRpCgPgE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

You must be prepared!
 
This is how you correctly use youtube to market also

Someone needs to invite him to Affiliate Summit on the conditions that we get to slice up stuff. I can just imagine the bets of who is stronger than who, then make sure he brings sparring swords and you can challenge people to find out who's ePEEN is stronger :P

That'd be epic.