The first part: I disagree. Plenty of Christian attacks around the world, don't think that just because they're not your government's chosen enemy of the hour, they don't happen.IRA wanted all of Ireland to be free. Barly anything to do with religion. You posted links to "terrorists" but no actual attacks. Where is the gore images? One crazy cult leader in a shithole like Africa is the best you can do?
The last Islamic attack was hours ago. Islam: Making a True Difference in the World - One Body at a Time
Fine, but after this, I'm done with this circlejerk.I am still waiting on at least three images similar to those I posted committed by Christians. There is thousands of Islamic gore images.
You stated "You really want me to find gory images of brutal Christian murders and clutter up this thread with them?" No need to embed just link them.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xQFivXo9A...mo/HKNnFmmBAIc/s1600/ht_uganda_070507_ssh.jpg
http://observers.france24.com/files/imagecache/observers_520_220/article_images/teaser2_0.jpg
http://observers.france24.com/files/imagecache/aef_43_large/rfi_multimedia_element_image/sllide%204.jpg