Great first real night out in Barcelona.
Turns out the metro stops running at 2AM. Fun.
Non-English Speaking Cab ride come, few minutes into ride, the music comes on...
"Turn around... bright eyes.
Every now and then I fall apart...
And I need you more tonight, and I need you more than ever..."
The cabbie and I remain silent. Act manly.
-30 seconds in. We tap our foot.
-45 seconds in. We hum.
-60 seconds in. We're both shamelessly singing loudly.
-180 seconds in. cab stops.
Awkwardly pay. Awkwardly get out. We both understand.
... Nothing I can say, A total eclipse of the Heart!
Fail
Turns out the metro stops running at 2AM. Fun.
Non-English Speaking Cab ride come, few minutes into ride, the music comes on...
"Turn around... bright eyes.
Every now and then I fall apart...
And I need you more tonight, and I need you more than ever..."
The cabbie and I remain silent. Act manly.
-30 seconds in. We tap our foot.
-45 seconds in. We hum.
-60 seconds in. We're both shamelessly singing loudly.
-180 seconds in. cab stops.
Awkwardly pay. Awkwardly get out. We both understand.
... Nothing I can say, A total eclipse of the Heart!
Fail