A bag of oranges.There was a thread about this how to beat your wife. In your case gf. No face shots, and bruises cant last more than a month i think. Then she will want you to troll wf and her wizard sleeve everynight.
Your welcome
Tell her you're preparing to allegedly do consulting with some defense and banking firms that is pretty high level since its all about inception of ideas and selling them on changing their opinions without absolute realization.
Quote: "You are like a 4th grade bully on there, and you need to start doing your homework"
Not sure how I should handle this...any advice?
Why the hell Faceblogger told you to quit posting if he spends half of his life on WF himself?
A little LOLing wouldn't hurt, followed by some "Back to the kitchen, Make me a sammich, and stay out of my business!" afterwards.Quote: "You are like a 4th grade bully on there, and you need to start doing your homework"
Not sure how I should handle this...any advice?
Quote: "You are like a 4th grade bully on there, and you need to start doing your homework"
Not sure how I should handle this...any advice?
Quote: "You are like a 4th grade bully on there, and you need to start doing your homework"
Not sure how I should handle this...any advice?
business and girlfriend should be separate![]()