Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired. ~Jules Renard
Take this advice people, learn from my mistakes. I've been doing this for a long time, and when I started out, I spent hours and hours working on AM, and that was fine for me I was 18 and just started college. My passion consumed me, I ate like shit, i slept like shit, and in return I was 315 pounds, depressed with a semi-successful business. I like the OP was now thinking "TIME TO CHANGE, BLA BLA BLA" GOt an office, got employees, got serious! we'll so i thought, i had the money on autopilot and was still waking up when sun went down, getting nothing done. I hired friends/family thinking that will change the pace(IT WILL NOT!!!!!, I promise you, meet people you don't know like at WF or conferences and talk to them, if you must, outsource a thing or two, get some one for a project or two.
Getting an Office is not another solution, it's fun at first, its not that much different. The most important thing you can do, Is make a starting and "quitting time" and everything you do after that is just extra.
It seemed to me, i couldn't get back in shape and happy with myself, until i had my business, friends, cars, money, room, taxes "were I wanted it". Don't Do THAT! Life doesn't work like that, and the sooner you realize it(most don't) the better you will be. Do what will better you now, and jump both feet it!
Just do it! -Nike

Infact OP, start southbeach the day after thanksgiving, keep your calories around 1500 a day, no sugar, no "bad" carbs. and start new organization and motivation techniques(some below)
You don't need all this office, employes, staff, bullshit, that's just another fucking excuse, Believe me! BUT! I will say hiring a secretary or 1 employee to keep you motivated isn't a bad thing if you have the money(this is just a kick start, and you will realize you don't need that much help, just resources) That way you learn and feel obligated to be on a set schedule. Or having a secretary/assitant to keep your fridge full, Kick your Ass, coffee etc... isn't a bad thing, but mainly kick your ass.
Freedom? Lol, this is as close as it gets, your just fucking lazy, and your admitting and venting about it, but do something about it man. don't wait for the perfect moment, start now. Block all those distractions out your life. Try it for a day, NO TV, NO WF, NO Distractions, Pretend the internet can only go to work related sites, and you die if you goto another site before 5 p.m. And After 5 p.m do whatever u like.
I've done about every stupid thing you could do in this business, and am finding more and more stupid things to do daily. Moving out my parents to quick, buying office, hiring employees, starting business with wrong partners, not lawyering up, wrong accountant, not cross testing enough, not tweaking campaigns enough etc, but nothing makes me more angry than be lazy, because i know it's nobodies fault but my own.
These are all things that I don't wish you end up doing, sorry for the vent, but I hate seeing people make the same mistakes I made, do I regret them, no? But I do regret not learning from mistakes sooner, and it was laziness that made that happen.
Cliffs: Discipline yourself, don't let yourself do whatever you like, dont rely on anything else. Don't wait for a perfect situation or time to better yourself, do it now!
And I'll leave you with some favorite quotes of mine. P.S. too tired to spell check
“
It was character that got us out of bed, commitment that moved us into action, and discipline that enabled us to follow through.”
You have to decide what your highest priorities are and have the courage - pleasantly, smilingly, nonapologetically - to say 'no' to other things. And the way to do that is by having a bigger 'yes' burning inside. The enemy of the 'best' is often the 'good.' ~Stephen Covey
The first and greatest victory is to conquer yourself; to be conquered by yourself is of all things most shameful and vile. ~Plato