This.Get off the hamster wheel and make life difficult for yourself. Struggle, Grow and be fulfilled.
As gay as this sounds, I didn't know what life & genuine happiness was until this happened to me.
This.Get off the hamster wheel and make life difficult for yourself. Struggle, Grow and be fulfilled.
This.
As gay as this sounds, I didn't know what life & genuine happiness was until this happened to me.
You earned the dream, you should be working from your laptop from the beach or park, not McDonald. Live it up dude!
I think the fact that you admit you watch Oprah and Dr. Phil for "campaign ideas" is telling. That pretty sums it up dude. No serious affiliate or business owner watches that bullshit every day for "campaign ideas." As others have said, you're just a lazy fuck sheeple who happened to make some easy money pushing scam offers. If you have any sense at all, you'd save/invest whatever money you have left because if you haven't figured shit out by now, chances are you never will and you'll be back working for the man soon.
are you making any real money?
the reason I ask is the guys making a couple mill a year at this never seem to fall into this rut i see all the time with IM guys. however, the guys making like 30k-80k a year I DO see fall into this all the time.
take a walk on the beach instead of watching porn.