Need WickedFire community help!

Schlabbersack

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
58
0
0
With permissions from Mods:

All,

A bunch of noobs have banded together as WFClassof2010 on December 1st to learn from and with each other, on what it takes to survive in this business. This is the original thread: removed

We started looking for a project to work on together and stumbled across SilentPen's thread in STS where she was asking for assistance for a friend of hers.

To make it short: Disabled woman with a 4 year old son and her husband got laid off a couple of times in this shitty economy. They've actually had to live in a tent on a camp ground but are now in a fleabag hotel. Kid won't have a Christmas and they are about to be evicted from there.

They are NOT asking for a handout but mom is trying to help themselves, started a Santa's letter business. We need to sell 250 letters to set them up for a little while.

In order to help her out, we volunteered our time and services and build her a website, wrote copy etc. etc.. here: Letters from Santa Clause

However, we need help getting traffic to her site... We are trying to get her approved with CJ.com right now but time is short. We need TRAFFIC.

Anything you guys can do to help us out would be awesome!

Bonus but not necessary: IF you help send us traffic, can you let us know what you did to do so? (So we can learn from it?)

Her full story here: Behind the Scenes: The Elves’ Story | Letter from Santa Claus

Can you guys help us/her out???????
 
Last edited by a moderator:


I can't help but would be interested in buying one for my sister. Will she be able to send the letter to the UK?
 
Look.. I'm gonna make this real simple so that you and your class of retards understands this the first time around.

I am not a fan of these sob stories "buy this product and help this poooor family" types of campaigns and threads. They pull this shit on the Warrior Forum all the fucking time. Its always a fucking scam.

I'm not saying what you're doing is a fucking scam. But these things are incredibly tough to prove, and incredibly easy to fake.

WickedFire is meant for sharing information to further the bigger cause, which is that of making money.

We're not a charity.
We're not a fucking group therapy session.
We're not a breeding ground for yuppies or gangs.
We're not a forum to be used to fuel your financial interests at our expense.
We're not a fucking meetup group.
We're not a babysitters club.

If you want shit like that, go to other forums or go advertise and hock your campaigns on your own...

DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT DO IT HERE.

If you think that you can take advantage of the forum, its members, or the absolute influence we hold in the industry as a collective, you have likely dug your own grave and will be outted, reamed (not in a gay way completely), and tormented to the fullest extent. You may also be sued or made an example of.

I am dead fucking serious about this.

So take your shit, and anyone else who has something similar to this or along the lines of it, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I'll make it easier for you, by banning you now.

If a moderator signed off on this being okay to do, I have a feeling he/she will reach out and let me know about it on their own, in private.
 
why does this burst from jon make it feel like - Daddy just slapped mommy across the face at the dinner table, and we "the children" are trying not to cry.
Eat your fucking dinner before i spank all of you damned kids. Mind your business. I was just showing Mommy how much I love her.

goddamnit jon, wish you would post more.

A++++++ Post. Bookmarked. Will read again.

Fucking sob stories. I hate cocksuckers that peddle these bullshit stories.
FUCK YOU DICKBAG - GTFO!!!

hugs and sandwiches for everyone
-Crypt!x-
 
With permissions from Mods:

All,

A bunch of noobs have banded together as WFClassof2010 on December 1st to learn from and with each other, on what it takes to survive in this business. This is the original thread: removed

We started looking for a project to work on together and stumbled across SilentPen's thread in STS where she was asking for assistance for a friend of hers.

To make it short: Disabled woman with a 4 year old son and her husband got laid off a couple of times in this shitty economy. They've actually had to live in a tent on a camp ground but are now in a fleabag hotel. Kid won't have a Christmas and they are about to be evicted from there.

They are NOT asking for a handout but mom is trying to help themselves, started a Santa's letter business. We need to sell 250 letters to set them up for a little while.

In order to help her out, we volunteered our time and services and build her a website, wrote copy etc. etc.. here: Letters from Santa Clause

However, we need help getting traffic to her site... We are trying to get her approved with CJ.com right now but time is short. We need TRAFFIC.

Anything you guys can do to help us out would be awesome!

Bonus but not necessary: IF you help send us traffic, can you let us know what you did to do so? (So we can learn from it?)

Her full story here: Behind the Scenes: The Elves’ Story | Letter from Santa Claus

Can you guys help us/her out???????

Tell the lady for 20 blowjobs I will help her out, I am in the giving mood this season.
 
I'm writing a letter to Santa RIGHT NOW telling him about this impersonator bullshit that's going on.

He's going to be more pissed than Jon mark my words.
 
WF_class2010.jpg


Try to guess which one's the banned guy...
 
Look.. I'm gonna make this real simple so that you and your class of retards understands this the first time around.

I am not a fan of these sob stories "buy this product and help this poooor family" types of campaigns and threads. They pull this shit on the Warrior Forum all the fucking time. Its always a fucking scam.

I'm not saying what you're doing is a fucking scam. But these things are incredibly tough to prove, and incredibly easy to fake.

WickedFire is meant for sharing information to further the bigger cause, which is that of making money.

We're not a charity.
We're not a fucking group therapy session.
We're not a breeding ground for yuppies or gangs.
We're not a forum to be used to fuel your financial interests at our expense.
We're not a fucking meetup group.
We're not a babysitters club.

If you want shit like that, go to other forums or go advertise and hock your campaigns on your own...

DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT DO IT HERE.

If you think that you can take advantage of the forum, its members, or the absolute influence we hold in the industry as a collective, you have likely dug your own grave and will be outted, reamed (not in a gay way completely), and tormented to the fullest extent. You may also be sued or made an example of.

I am dead fucking serious about this.

So take your shit, and anyone else who has something similar to this or along the lines of it, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I'll make it easier for you, by banning you now.

If a moderator signed off on this being okay to do, I have a feeling he/she will reach out and let me know about it on their own, in private.

Awesome. Fucking awesome. Thanks. :bowdown:
 
With permissions from Mods:

All,

A bunch of noobs have banded together as WFClassof2010 on December 1st to learn from and with each other, on what it takes to survive in this business.

It's time to keep these bunchs out.
More restrictive rules to come here.
GFY forum accepts new members only if they are invited by senior users.
 
It's time to keep these bunchs out.
More restrictive rules to come here.
GFY forum accepts new members only if they are invited by senior users.

It's time to keep these bunchs out.
More restrictive rules to come here.
GFY forum accepts new members only if they are invited by senior users.
 
Look.. I'm gonna make this real simple so that you and your class of retards understands this the first time around.

I am not a fan of these sob stories "buy this product and help this poooor family" types of campaigns and threads. They pull this shit on the Warrior Forum all the fucking time. Its always a fucking scam.

I'm not saying what you're doing is a fucking scam. But these things are incredibly tough to prove, and incredibly easy to fake.

WickedFire is meant for sharing information to further the bigger cause, which is that of making money.

We're not a charity.
We're not a fucking group therapy session.
We're not a breeding ground for yuppies or gangs.
We're not a forum to be used to fuel your financial interests at our expense.
We're not a fucking meetup group.
We're not a babysitters club.

If you want shit like that, go to other forums or go advertise and hock your campaigns on your own...

DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT DO IT HERE.

If you think that you can take advantage of the forum, its members, or the absolute influence we hold in the industry as a collective, you have likely dug your own grave and will be outted, reamed (not in a gay way completely), and tormented to the fullest extent. You may also be sued or made an example of.

I am dead fucking serious about this.

So take your shit, and anyone else who has something similar to this or along the lines of it, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I'll make it easier for you, by banning you now.

If a moderator signed off on this being okay to do, I have a feeling he/she will reach out and let me know about it on their own, in private.


LOLcat+-+flying+bitchslap.jpg
 
Look.. I'm gonna make this real simple so that you and your class of retards understands this the first time around.

I am not a fan of these sob stories "buy this product and help this poooor family" types of campaigns and threads. They pull this shit on the Warrior Forum all the fucking time. Its always a fucking scam.

I'm not saying what you're doing is a fucking scam. But these things are incredibly tough to prove, and incredibly easy to fake.

WickedFire is meant for sharing information to further the bigger cause, which is that of making money.

We're not a charity.
We're not a fucking group therapy session.
We're not a breeding ground for yuppies or gangs.
We're not a forum to be used to fuel your financial interests at our expense.
We're not a fucking meetup group.
We're not a babysitters club.

If you want shit like that, go to other forums or go advertise and hock your campaigns on your own...

DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT DO IT HERE.

If you think that you can take advantage of the forum, its members, or the absolute influence we hold in the industry as a collective, you have likely dug your own grave and will be outted, reamed (not in a gay way completely), and tormented to the fullest extent. You may also be sued or made an example of.

I am dead fucking serious about this.

So take your shit, and anyone else who has something similar to this or along the lines of it, and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE. I'll make it easier for you, by banning you now.

If a moderator signed off on this being okay to do, I have a feeling he/she will reach out and let me know about it on their own, in private.

:bowdown: