No time wasters..million dollar project

legendaryIM

Banned
Mar 11, 2012
5
0
0
Hey Warriors,

I'm starting a huge site..it's basically going to be an eBay replica. Gonna take over the industry in 2-3 years (projected). I'm looking for big investors. I'm talking $500,000 and up.

If you're interested, or have any questions, post here.

I've already spoken to two warriors:

ly2_from_WF
Dresden

They are both putting a big investment in. Spoke to them via Skype.

No small invetors please. I want to wipe my ass with 100 dollar billz.

I've worked with some huge companies btw. I was a big part of launching Priceline.

Alright, let's do this!
 


h211u.gif
 
He spoke to them via Skype. This is serious, stop fucking around.
 
btw, payment only by western union. it's the only way to protect myself. minimum investment through WU will be $250,000

last time i started a project this big, i had a guy invest $100,000. Once I turned the project into earning $50,000 a month within a month, he did a paypal chargeback
 
Hey Warriors,

I'm starting a huge site..it's basically going to be an eBay replica. Gonna take over the industry in 2-3 years (projected). I'm looking for big investors. I'm talking $500,000 and up.

If you're interested, or have any questions, post here.

I've already spoken to two warriors:

ly2_from_WF
Dresden

They are both putting a big investment in. Spoke to them via Skype.

No small invetors please. I want to wipe my ass with 100 dollar billz.

I've worked with some huge companies btw. I was a big part of launching Priceline.

Alright, let's do this!

Does your exit strategy involve being bought out by eBay eventually?
 
Please send a formal request to our company.. We are Angel investors and most of our portfolio companies usually spin out of control. You need to submit your proposal via this form.
I talked to Ly2 and Dresden and they already told me you are legit..
Looking forward to a heady spin of a business trip.
 
btw, payment only by western union. it's the only way to protect myself. minimum investment through WU will be $250,000

last time i started a project this big, i had a guy invest $100,000. Once I turned the project into earning $50,000 a month within a month, he did a paypal chargeback

bahahhahahah hahahahha hahhaa SEEMS LEGIT guys