No time wasters..million dollar project

Hey Warriors,

I'm starting a huge site..it's basically going to be an eBay replica. Gonna take over the industry in 2-3 years (projected). I'm looking for big investors. I'm talking $500,000 and up.
....

Hey Warriors,

I'm starting a huge site..it's basically going to be an eBay replica. Gonna take ....

Hey Warriors,

I'm starting a huge site....

Hey Warriors,
....


picture.php


::emp::
 


I can't believe this is going right over so many people's heads. Or you guys intentionally take it seriously so it's more fun?
 
I can't believe this is going right over so many people's heads. Or you guys intentionally take it seriously so it's more fun?

Brother, please don't hijack my thread. If you're looking for investors, start your own thread.

Do you have a business plan? Id like to have a shit on it.

good talkin to you on Skype bud. I got your payment through WU. I'll keep you updated.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDH9Jq5AWkQ]The Warriors- Come Out and Play - YouTube[/ame]
 
It seems like some are a bit hesitant due to the large sum of investment required. Trust me, this is legit.

I've worked on some business ventures with top guns before..Mark Cuban, Dave Chappelle, and Lexington Steele.

I figure we can get this project off the ground in 4 - 6 months.
 
op Fuck WU. This WARRIOR wants to fly out to you and hand you 250K in cash- and possibly blow you too. Please PM me your office address.

Many thanks!
 
Let me know when you are done shitting on this idiot so that I can ban him...
 
this isn't even funny it's just fucking sad - also for a serious inquiry, PM username "Grindstone"