noob here



You should scan your computer because that virus can steal your passwords and Credit card information. Here is a good free anti virus Software free virus scan

I didn't get infected.
My BitDefender caught it and blocked the website hehe. :costumed-smiley-015
But thanks for the link thou mate. :updown:
 
What the fuck was that dick spinning around. Was that the newbie initiation? I think I clicked it 100 times to get rid of it!! It was very funny BTW... LOL!

Jimmy
 
I read around enough to know not to make threads like this when I joined.

The dickrolls are inevitable though. When you're desperate for information you'll do anything. :D
 
What the fuck was that dick spinning around. Was that the newbie initiation? I think I clicked it 100 times to get rid of it!! It was very funny BTW... LOL!

Jimmy

ALL RECENT NEW MEMBERS -

Welcome aboard. You have seen with your eyes what countless others have witnessed. Think of it as a right of passage.

Now, if you can manage to control your newb-ness, you just might make it around these parts.

The one thing that is important around here is maintaining your rep. Once you are in the RED, you are pretty much screwed. If you were looking for any advice - here it is: WickedFire Rules - Learn About Reputation

See ya around. And remember - don't be a dufus, right round.
 
last thing you wanna do on WF is introduce yourself as a newbie. Thats what 202meetups are for. on WF you fake it till you make it bra