P90X?

I recently completed my first round of P90X and just started my second round. I ended up losing 40lbs during the first round.

Going through the first round, someone introduced me to their "coaching" program. Basically they pay you to share information about the programs with other people. I was petty skeptical at first, but after about 4 months of doing it, its been a pretty good way to put extra cash in my pocket.

If you have been through one of the programs (like P90X) and enjoyed it - or are interested in trying one out - coaching is well worth trying out.

Like I said, I just begun coaching, but I am looking to build a strong team of people who are interested in making a business for themselves. I also know, with the internet marketing background most of us have here - it makes it that much easier.

If anyone wants to know more - let me know.
 


Whatever workout program you do... and you SHOULD GET OFF YOUR ASS AT SOME POINT... you need motivating music to keep you going. Working out is such a drag sometimes. My company offers over 1200 downloadable fitness songs and workouts - a bit of self promotion here to be honest but the product is solid and you'll dig it.
download workout routines | treadmill workouts | personal trainer online
Marina is the person all those infomercial companies go to for finding the fat people for those before and after testimonial pictures. She casts them then works them out using whatever new fangled fitness device (like the new to be released step360) or fitness programs like the Firm. She gets these people to lose tons of weight (no pun intended) and change their lives. Marina is the REAL deal. She also lost 100 pounds so she knows what its like to be fat and struggle to not only lose it but keep it off.

I'm new to SEO and find sitting all day and night at the computer very taxing on my body. My joints hurt and I'm getting weaker because of it. Even I need some extra motivation sometimes. Nothin' like a 4 on the floor tune at 160 beats per minute to get ya up and moving... even for a minute or 2.
Cheers
 
I highly, highly recommend a program called Starting Strength (free wikia site btw) by coach "Rippetoe" (actual last name) that focuses mainly on getting a noob as strong as possible in the shortest period of time. You'll get minimal "puffy" and "watery" muscle growth and much more actual contractile fiber growth (read: real muscle that doesn't deflate just because you took a day off) as it focuses on low reps heavy weight, which is what a beginner should be focusing on anyway.

Starting Strength was the turning point of my health. Before I was doing your typical isolation-type exercises, and once I really got into SS, I found out about CrossFit, and the rest was history.

SS provided the perfect foundation for the compound lifts in CF. I highly recommend both Starting Strength and CrossFit.

I gave p90x a shot over a year ago, and it's better than nothing, but I let my nutrition go to shit after a while. Just do whatever works best for you workout wise, but keep your nutrition intact.
 
How are you people losing weight on P90 ?

We've been doing it for 2 weeks and haven't shed a pound. I'm getting a little more toned, and it's a nice workout - sweat and all, but the pounds aren't dropping.
 
How are you people losing weight on P90 ?

We've been doing it for 2 weeks and haven't shed a pound. I'm getting a little more toned, and it's a nice workout - sweat and all, but the pounds aren't dropping.

It's with what you eat. Take a little bit of whey protein with every meal and before you workout. Always exceed the amount of reps you previously did on each DVD. Drink lots of water too.