Palin Smears Exposed As Lies, Written By Hack Liberal Scum

Wickedfire now ranks first on google for "hack liberal scum"

Good work, Hellblazer!
 


Not that I care or like her myself but I have always wondered why the media hates her so much, she is no dumber or more corrupt than any other politician, yet she gets like 90% of the hate with the remaining 10% going to Obama.

There are some politicians who are so fucking dumb I honestly doubt they could pass a 6th grade math test. Like this winner, for example:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZczIgVXjg"]3-25-2010_Hank_Johnson_Guam_Tip_Over.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

How the FUCK did he get into office? This man is too dumb to run a cash register at 7-11 yet he somehow ended up in office? The fuck? Yet I never saw a word of this on TV because they are too fucking busy reporting on Justin Bieber's new girlfriend and who Palin may have fucked when she was 25. Meh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mike
When someone slanders a person of actual importance let me know. This wench doesn't deserve the attention


"Go back to what our founders and our founding documents meant -- they're quite clear -- that we would create law based on the God of the bible and the Ten Commandments." - Glen Rice's cum dumpster
 
hellblazer is the best troll of wickedfire hands down. Gotta applaud his ability to stay in character for so long.
 
Who was actually under the impression that the author had any proof besides people's word vs. hers? Did anyone really think he was in possession of videos of her having sex and sniffing cocaine?


How the FUCK did he get into office? This man is too dumb to run a cash register at 7-11 yet he somehow ended up in office? The fuck?

He used to be a lawyer and judge. He voted against the bailout.

In December 2009, Johnson revealed that he had been battling Hepatitis C for over a decade, which resulted in slow speech and a tendency to regularly get "lost in thought in the middle of a discussion".
 
I am not American so I don't really have a say in their politics but it's Sarah Palin...who gives a fuck.

I just wanna point out something though, that email looks pretty fake. The wording is almost too perfect to fit the story and I can't imagine anyone, professional or otherwise, writing like that.

Still the point remains, forget about the unimportant shit like this and start making the money!
 
This is how I invision my Sarah Palin:

nailin-paylin.jpg
 
she is no dumber or more corrupt than any other politician, yet she gets like 90% of the hate with the remaining 10% going to Obama.

Sarah Palin is dumber than Michele Bachmann by a mile.

That's saying something.

Years ago Hellblazer repeatedly would tell me that the only reason that I thought that Sarah Palin is retarded is because of media talking points. That's when I realized Hellblazer is just a very good troll.

You may just be arguing that most politicians are not very smart, and I'll grant you that. But to the point if I may generalize here, Sarah Palin is not intelligent and the only people who cannot see that are either biased or are also not intelligent.

My super conservative right-wing will-not-vote-for-democrats mom knows that Sarah Palin is not smart, and it has nothing to do with the media.
 
hellblazer said:
you libfag, you leftist crazies etc. etc.

By your logic, I'm a libfag because I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin. Like everyone who is not a fan of Sarah Palin.

Sarah Palin is Republican, so everyone who doesn't like her is inevitably a Liberal, according to you. You're basically supporting her because of her political party. It doesn't really matter how intelligent she is (or not), what her politics are (or are not), what her persona is - she's Republican, so logically, she deserves your support. Blindly, whatever it takes. Don't question, don't ask, don't think. There's no time for that pussy crap in the holy war against libfags.

So the question is: what does this tell us about you?
 
Sorry, what I meant to say was


By your logic, I'm a libfag because I'm not a fan of Sarah Palin. Like everyone who is not a fan of Sarah Palin.


Sarah Palin is Republican, so everyone who doesn't like her is inevitably a Liberal, according to you. You're basically supporting her because of her political party. It doesn't really matter how intelligent she is (or not), what her politics are (or are not), what her persona is - she's Republican, so logically, she deserves your support.


Blindly, whatever it takes.

Don't question, don't ask, don't think. There's no time for that pussy crap in the holy war against COMMUNISTS.

gbSgR.jpg


So the question is: what does this tell us about you??!!1




-- hope that clears it up.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moxie