Payday Monsanto

Fiver

New member
Jan 30, 2009
2,011
12
0
I'm usually not a big hip hop fan but I like what this guy has to say.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vNnCfHH78I&feature=g-vrec"]Payday Monsanto - The Obama fraud - YouTube[/ame]



[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXhBKyPoCok&feature=related"]Sheeple Of America[/ame]
 
  • Like
Reactions: scottspfd82


pretty good for an underground effort.

truth is, guys like this are closer to tapping into something that might actually make a difference, unlike many other "activists". You have to use the same channels of media/entertainment that were/are used to get to this point in the first place. Now if some billionaire liberatarian activist like the PayPal founder guy, would get his money behind efforts like this, perhaps something effective could grow from it.
 
Now if some billionaire liberatarian activist like the PayPal founder guy, would get his money behind efforts like this, perhaps something effective could grow from it.

Paypal's founder is libertarian? The way Paypal disrespects personal property I found that hard to believe.
 
Paypal's founder is libertarian? The way Paypal disrespects personal property I found that hard to believe.
Peter Thiel is very libertarian.

He founded the company, he doesn't run it. I am not even sure he owns any shares.
 
Love it! It really goes to show that the truth can be understood and spread on many levels... The truths we fight for today are so self-evident that even a rapper can see and spread them.

Hope he finds a wide audience.

Paypal's founder is libertarian? The way Paypal disrespects personal property I found that hard to believe.
Yeah, Peter Thiel is a huge libertarian, giving to freedom-related causes constantly, such as when he gave $1.7 Million to the seasteading institute. (After leaving Paypal.) -But controversy surrounds him because he attended the last Bilderberg meeting. Odd case, that one.

Don't blame him for the lack of love for personal property though... He was trying to create the first online currency but mistakenly thought he could do it freely within the USA. Lulz....

I bet that's WHY he's such a libertarian today.
 
A friend of mine is a good friend of Payday M's. i have never met him, but I imagine we will be meeting in the future.

He kind of reminds me of El-P