PAYPAL is down. Now you wikileaks fags have gone too far.



fuck paypal :) hope they lose some nice $ from this. (doubtful )

they are notorious for scamming ppl out of money with their AUP violations and 180 day funds holds and yet dont consider themselves a bank so they cant be regulated under certain Banking acts that require them to be regulated.

fuck PP !
 
daily-randoms-tues-1.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: andyt
they are robber. have stolen 200 bucks thins month due to bank reversals currency conversions. paypal is the biggest shit I ever dealt with. but the worst thing is they have no competitors.
 
I thought I read somewhere paypal screwed him 61K when they closed his account. All is lost. I saw screw Paypal and screw the US for being a nanny country.

We need an army to take back this country its out of control. Just a bunch of sheep around heeeerrrr.