Nanny country? Paypal is freewheeling and they do pretty much as they please because they're not a bank and unregulated. A bank guarantees your funds, c/o the FDIC, so they have to account for themselves to the government and live with a lot of rules. This is far more nannyish (but it protects us).I thought I read somewhere paypal screwed him 61K when they closed his account. All is lost. I saw screw Paypal and screw the US for being a nanny country.
I agree. What are the best alternatives in your opinion(s)?I honestly cannot believe why anyone who isn't drunk, high or brain damaged would rely on Paypal to build a long term, successful business.
I agree. What are the best alternatives in your opinion(s)?
fuck paypalhope they lose some nice $ from this. (doubtful )
they are notorious for scamming ppl out of money with their AUP violations and 180 day funds holds and yet dont consider themselves a bank so they cant be regulated under certain Banking acts that require them to be regulated.
fuck PP !
Dear Paypal, fuck you enjoy your downtime. How's it feel to get your shit frozen for some stupid ass reason? Fuck you.