Performance/Concert you would give left nut to attend

popeye

New member
Jun 12, 2007
1,799
55
0
This one would have ROCKED!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee6xkwVucIE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 


Any Beatles concert
Any Beethoven concert
Any Mozart concert
Any 1990s Stone Temple Pilots concert
Any 1970s Stones concert

God, I could go on and on and on and on.
 
Any Beatles concert
Any Beethoven concert
Any Mozart concert
Any 1990s Stone Temple Pilots concert
Any 1970s Stones concert

God, I could go on and on and on and on.

I attented a STP concert...but I don't remember it.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJZYG5qwHHI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJZYG5qwHHI[/ame]
 
PetesSakeFlyer.jpg


superbowl88_jpg.jpg


Outburst_Flyers.jpg


CFA_Flyer.jpg
 
Not sure about the left nut but I'm a big fan of 80's hair metal (laugh all you want) and one of the late 80's early 90's Castle Donnigton Monsters Of Rock would make me consider the nut thing...
 
parts 1 and 2. There's more I'd add but I'm a band nerd.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRyznF7JTw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scrCrNiHHIg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
If you watch just one, make it the last one.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiRyznF7JTw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scrCrNiHHIg"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQKZLc5VcDw"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Here is another I would LOVE to have seen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-58-36lSqG4"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
Seeing Metallica at "Day on the Green" when they still had Cliff... was one of the best concerts I've been too.

I always wished I could have seen an early Van Halen concert.
 
When dispatch played at the garden, and when state radio went on tour with rebelution. mishka would be nice to see too
 
I went to Rock the Bells in 2007. (Rage Against the Machine, Wu Tang, Cyprus Hill... bunch of others)

Ive been trying to get tix to see Dropkick Murphy's in Boston on St. Patty's Day for the past couple years.. they sell out in seconds
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0mPKe03H9Y"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pMfqZGg-FA"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]