In every way imaginable.
Bush was 10x better than Obama is? You are out of your fucking mind or you have a very poor memory of history. What, seriously, could Bush have done worse domestically or internationally than what he actually did do?
In every way imaginable.
You get the same ass pounding as everyone else whether you go to the polls or not. But not going to vote, is like taking it without lube - plus you have no say in who gives it to you. So I think I'll have the bigger laugh here, when I'm watching you get the surprise ass pounding. lol
I don't see how anyone can feel that way when it never, ever fails (All the way back to JFK or IKE!) for the person who gets elected to never turn out to be the person who runs the country.You get the same ass pounding as everyone else whether you go to the polls or not.
Bush was 10x better than Obama is? You are out of your fucking mind or you have a very poor memory of history. What, seriously, could Bush have done worse domestically or internationally than what he actually did do?
Voters - Getting the WORST of the shaft!
lol voters, voters lol!
They never learn. It's like filling out the same CPA offer every day...
If everyone would stop being sucker voters. Or vote for "none of the above". Vote for "we can do better than these schmucks", vote for "I'm not this gullible".
It's the same every time, voters get ass-raped, and they come back for more in 4 years. Hope and Change, I Believe in America, freedom and blah-blah protect our way of bullshit life. Nobel peace prize and bomb them into submission, lower taxes for prosperity blah blah.
Bend over at the polling station, vote for more jobs, you learned nothing last time.
lol voters LOL !
Maybe you weren't old enough to be alive then, so I'll forgive you for the naivety. But we have yet to reach the level in the DOW that we reached w/ George Bush in office. And that's even after 9-11. We were on a straight upward trend until DEMS took control of the House and Congress. Just look at any Dow Chart, and line it up with the dates that Democrats did ANYTHING. It tells it's own story.
Maybe you weren't old enough to be alive then, so I'll forgive you for the naivety. But we have yet to reach the level in the DOW that we reached w/ George Bush in office. And that's even after 9-11. We were on a straight upward trend until DEMS took control of the House and Congress. Just look at any Dow Chart, and line it up with the dates that Democrats did ANYTHING. It tells it's own story.
So what you're saying is that when you have elected someone like W in the past you got what you voted for?LOL - This is the dumbest shit I've read in a long time. I feel the need to put on a helmet just to read this.
Heres the DOW, wtf are you talking about?
Maybe you weren't old enough to be alive then, so I'll forgive you for the naivety. But we have yet to reach the level in the DOW that we reached w/ George Bush in office. And that's even after 9-11. We were on a straight upward trend until DEMS took control of the House and Congress. Just look at any Dow Chart, and line it up with the dates that Democrats did ANYTHING. It tells it's own story.
![]()
Here's the Dow - Notice the High that we've never again hit in 2007? What also happened in 2007? Yes Dems took control of the house and congress. Ok Obama takes over and he decides to keep the Bush tax cuts, and we start edging upward again. But notice the dive again at the beginning of April 2010? Anyone w/ recent knowledge of history recognize that date? - March 23, 2010 - Obama Care is passed. The only time we start edging back up, is when Obama flounders. When the debt ceiling is raised by Obama and the Dems - another dip.
That's WTF I'm talking about bitch.
Maybe you weren't old enough to be alive then, so I'll forgive you for the naivety. But we have yet to reach the level in the DOW that we reached w/ George Bush in office. And that's even after 9-11. We were on a straight upward trend until DEMS took control of the House and Congress. Just look at any Dow Chart, and line it up with the dates that Democrats did ANYTHING. It tells it's own story.