Photos of Mysterious UFO-Shaped Object Sunk In Baltic Sea



That is some really incredible shit! -But I'm surprised no one mentioned it could be a Meteor.

baltic-ufo-and-track.jpg


Bulllets for the TL:DR crowd:

* Discovered by the same salvage crew that discovered the royal wine shipment a couple of years back.

* Made of Metal, mostly round but more shaped like the Millenium Falcon.

* Under 285 feet of water, but has what appears to be a 300-Yard glidepath trail behind it as if it just crashed there from orbit.

* Some kind of Egg-shaped Opening to the inside of it.

* What appears to be a circular Campfire-like small rock formation on the very top.


I just don't know what to make of this. If it were aliens or a meteor, WTF is up with the rocks on the top?

If not, what's that long trail behind it? This is going to take some vodka to figure out...
 
fuck.

now they're going to try and open it. and wake something up that's sleeping contently inside.

stupid people are cats.
 
^I thought that too... Read Sphere when I was like 11, Good shit. (The book, not the movie... That sucked dog shit.)

Here's an idea: Do Submarines have to be tubular? Perhaps it's an early submarine design?
 
When I was in college, I used to frequent the shittiest dining hall on campus early Saturday mornings for breakfast. Almost no one was there. That was mainly the appeal - to sit in silence while I ate my breakfast.
I sought these moments of solitary reticence more often as I got older. Living on campus, the loud parties, the sounds of traffic, these all slowly began to distress me more and more. My weekly unaccompanied meals at this dining hall were a respite from what I began to see as a hostile world.

There was one person I began to notice, however. A petite blonde girl, always overdressed as if she were going off to some business meeting. She wore garish red lipstick that didn't compliment her otherwise modest appearance.

She always had impressive amounts of food. And she ate slowly and deliberately. I couldn't help but stare. And she just stared right back. Two seemingly self-sufficient people, staring at each other silently while eating breakfast.

As time went on, she gained weight. Over a period of months, I watched her turn from a petite girl into a fleshy woman. She wore the same clothes, her ample bosom often held back by a single button that appeared to be struggling against the very forces of nature to suppress an ever-impending outbreak of womanflesh.

And one day I got lucky. That button popped. Flew across the room. Her massive tits popped out of her top. She laughed it off.
But over the course of the next year, she got bigger. And bigger still. Morbidly obese, I could hear her struggled breathing between each bite of food. The chair strained under her adiposity. Her every movement was an effort. Until, one day, she didn't show up at breakfast at all.

I imagined her ballooning to such a state that she became entirely immobile. One of those folks who they end up having to take out a wall to get them to the hospital. As these thoughts ran through my mind, I became aroused. Really fucking aroused. I imagined her soft, stretch-marked skin. At her size, any fold could act as a vagina. I could fuck her navel, if I could find it. All I needed was lube.
And I was right. The college paper had an article about an obese college student who was suffering from heart failure. Right there on the front page, a picture of her. She had grown to the size of a bus.

I tracked her down. She was surprised to see me when I entered her room. I told her about my fantasy. And I fucked her. Her backfat first. Then what I think was an orifice - a vagina? Anus? I couldn't tell. Not surprisingly, she swallowed my load with gusto. For 2 weeks, I came in for my daily fatfuck.
On week 3 she died. Her heart gave out.

Her mom told me that I gave her something to look forward to every day. She asked how we met and how we knew each other. I told her everything.
So now I'm fattening up her mom. She's too bony to fuck right now. But in a few months, I'll get my obese fuck toy back. Stop dieting. Start living. Weight Watchers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jorarulit
I'm glad I learned speed reading when I was young so I could skim through that in about 2 seconds and not waste a second more of my life on something that would having me thinking

DafuqDidIJustRead.jpg
 
I've been following and reporting about this story on my paranormal site (the object was actually first discovered over a YEAR ago but they are just now getting divers to find out what it is). They dove down on the 16th and already released the official finding on this. It's a giant mushroom object w/ strange stone formations around it. Still quite an odd mystery that hasn't been solved but it's not a UFO.

They also aren't quite sure if it's man made or not.

Here's the official report: The Ocean Explorer

In the meantime, I was able to SEO for related terms and got thousands and thousands of visitors per day that are still rolling in. Dat adsense.
 
  • Like
Reactions: webjedi
Why do all aliens have anthropomorphic features in hollywood? That always pissed me off. What if dogs or cats were the intelligent creatures where they were from? Granted I'm assuming they would have opposable digits.
 
its def not a UFO, because that implies flying, right?

maybe its just a rock formation like stonehenge. maybe they found a cool stone and dragged it in place. yea, impossible. like building those pyramids.

you might argue that its underwater. in which case, you imply that some UFO fell from the sky with such force that it entered water and leveled the seabed for a couple hundred feet. a hollow shape entering water with such force would explode. watch that episode where the mythbusters shoot at water. (omg what if its just some tiny piece of a gigantic alien mothership?)

even if that was not the case, a projectile from outer space needs to enter the atmosphere at a reasonably close to perpendicular angle - otherwise it would just bounce off like a flat rock thrown at the water at a shallow angle.

so it kind of looks like ancient morons who found a big stone and dragged it somewhere is a better explanation for the situation. and a simpler one. would explain the "strange rock formations" on top btw. what was this occams razor thing?

^I thought that too... Read Sphere when I was like 11, Good shit. (The book, not the movie... That sucked dog shit.)

Here's an idea: Do Submarines have to be tubular? Perhaps it's an early submarine design?

they dont. a sphere is the ideal shape for a submarine and the tube might be a tradeoff between pressure resistance and usability. in general, you want stay away from sharp edges in submarine design.

Why do all aliens have anthropomorphic features in hollywood? That always pissed me off. What if dogs or cats were the intelligent creatures where they were from? Granted I'm assuming they would have opposable digits.

convergent evolution
 
convergent evolution

I really don't see the necessity for our particular morphology except for a large and well structured CNS as well as something akin to a prefrontal cortex.

Apart from that, any big headed creature than can manipulate its environment skillfully should be able to do the same. For example the octopus.
 
^I thought that too... Read Sphere when I was like 11, Good shit. (The book, not the movie... That sucked dog shit.)

Here's an idea: Do Submarines have to be tubular? Perhaps it's an early submarine design?

Michael Crichton books were the only books i enjoyed reading in HS.

Guy put out some awesome stuff.