Photos of Mysterious UFO-Shaped Object Sunk In Baltic Sea



Goddamn +rep in my book brother. Nice hustle.

Haha, thanks!

Usually there a few "big" paranormal type stories every year that bring the traffic in. The montak monster a few years ago, the alien video (proven hoax) by those guys in colorado, the dead body of bigfoot a few years ago, etc. Since my site is 5 years old and stays updated, google tends to show me the love when I do report on big stories.

When there's not any big news stories I try to update every couple days with a video or a ghost/paranormal story just to keep the site fresh. It's probably my favorite hobby site that I run, although adsense and some clickbank ebooks are the only things I've made any money with on that particular site.

Would like to monetize it better but it's really hard with paranormal traffic. Usually they just want a good scare and aren't really in buy mode.
 
Damn good question... Can't find reference to that now, but I thought it was on one of the two Gizmodo articles about this... So odd.

Sorry if I just pulled that part out of my ass. Oops.

I definitely saw that too, I also thought it was from the two gizmodo articles but it looks like they took it out.
 
Haha, thanks!

Usually there a few "big" paranormal type stories every year that bring the traffic in. The montak monster a few years ago, the alien video (proven hoax) by those guys in colorado, the dead body of bigfoot a few years ago, etc. Since my site is 5 years old and stays updated, google tends to show me the love when I do report on big stories.

When there's not any big news stories I try to update every couple days with a video or a ghost/paranormal story just to keep the site fresh. It's probably my favorite hobby site that I run, although adsense and some clickbank ebooks are the only things I've made any money with on that particular site.

Would like to monetize it better but it's really hard with paranormal traffic. Usually they just want a good scare and aren't really in buy mode.

What ever happened with those "weird" noises in Costa Rica and some other part of the world, or the abnormal lights seeing in Medellin, Colombia?
 
sphere.jpg

lol just watched that movie like 2 nights ago on netflix. worth it.
 
its def not a UFO, because that implies flying, right?

Unidentified Submerged Object

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNoDK64ngXM]Unidentified Submerged Objects - USO's documentary by HistoryChannel - YouTube[/ame]
 
What ever happened with those "weird" noises in Costa Rica and some other part of the world, or the abnormal lights seeing in Medellin, Colombia?

I'm not sure about the lights in Colombia. I don't remember hearing about that story. I'll look it up though.

For the strange noises, I believe it was in Ukraine. People kept hearing machine-like noises and grinding sounds that seemed to be coming out of nowhere. I think that happened last summer if I remember correctly. I don't think it was ever solved, but I did cover it last year. There's some videos floating around of the sounds if anyone is interested.
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-fDimPKYCg&feature=player_embedded"]UFO - New First pictures from the Baltic Sea Mystery, June 15, 2012.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]