evolutionvision New member Sep 27, 2010 1,476 21 0 Jul 28, 2012 #1 Anyone have any service providers who you would recommend? Preferably one who will set up the full bio and all that Jazz for all of the sites.
Anyone have any service providers who you would recommend? Preferably one who will set up the full bio and all that Jazz for all of the sites.
guerilla All we do is win Aug 18, 2007 11,424 428 0 No Jul 28, 2012 #2 You want a good job or a cheap job? Ping.fm is out of business btw.
evolutionvision New member Sep 27, 2010 1,476 21 0 Jul 28, 2012 #3 Fuckin A. Late to the show. I want a good job. Don't mind paying for it.
guerilla All we do is win Aug 18, 2007 11,424 428 0 No Jul 28, 2012 #4 Staccs may be able to help you. If not, I know someone else who might be able to help you, PM me in that case.
Staccs may be able to help you. If not, I know someone else who might be able to help you, PM me in that case.
S Staccs New member May 14, 2010 993 32 0 Jul 28, 2012 #5 PM guerilla. I might be back later down the road, but I don't have anything to offer right now.