How to train your dragon, there are only a few days left so go watch it in IMAX 3D right now.
I really hate those Dreamworks/pixar crap but there was nothing in the theater last week. I almost walk out during the first 15 minutes cause it is just that same old BS..but once the dragon flying sequence start i am totally hooked...
Inglorious Bastards
Funny People
500 Days of Summer (a romantic comedy that doesn't suck)
Strange Days
The Mist
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
The Fountain
The Game
Go
Blood Diamond
Here's a few off the top of my head that are awesome. You'll find a few in this list that you can watch over and over. I know some of these have already been mentioned already, but they need to be repeated .
Go
Blow
Avatar
Office Space
Cheech and Chong Up In Smoke
Revenge Of The Nerds Series
Empire
Training Day
Waiting
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
fast times at ridgemont high
full metal jacket
top gun
platoon
casino
The 4th Kind is one of the underrated one. A genre of its own in term of movie about ET. A great one.
There was one entertaining & also very good movie plots (so much twists within the 2 hours movie): The movie title is "Prestige", about 2 magicians.
My all time favorite.
Planet B-Boy, Documentary about the break dancing world tournament. I like documentaries and thought it was sick, and worth mentioning[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfq2Zwr0ABM"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame].