Porn star goes out of her way to save a fans ass

ChrisS

Well-known member
Jul 10, 2006
3,290
106
63
Adult Film Star Verifies Her Age, Saves Fan From 20 Years In Prison! | RadarOnline.com

20100108.jpg


What a sweetheart. I may have to go back and actually pay for some of her material that I have painstakingly collected.
 


She was just on Stern. It was one of the funniest fucking interviews he has ever done.

Lupe Fuentes in studio | wcqj.com

P.S. Gotta love this :

"testimony from a pediatrician that had deemed her 100% underage;"

So pediatricians, just on merit of being a pediatrician, can look at someone and say, 100%, that said person is underage? Fucking incredible. What a joke.
 
I topic from ChrisS about the world's youngest looking porn star. lol
“Lupe is not only the world’s youngest looking porn star, but a humanitarian who cares about justice and cares about her fans,” Ramos-Vega concluded.

Seriously though that is fucked up, mental note taken to never buy anything in Venezuela that could be considered questionable.
 
Everyone's making a big deal of how young she looks, but I'm watching the Howard Stern interview right now and she seems like a normal girl to me. In Japan most girls look/act like that to a certain extend, so to me it doesn't seem young.
 
Everyone's making a big deal of how young she looks, but I'm watching the Howard Stern interview right now and she seems like a normal girl to me. In Japan most girls look/act like that to a certain extend, so to me it doesn't seem young.

Have to agree. She doesn't look underage at all.
 
Yeah, 2 years ago she looked way younger. But I think she was doing herself up to look young on purpose. Obviously now she's trying to go mainstream beyond the teen niche, with a sexier image. I like her better now.

I had never heard of her before this thread. But after watching that interview I'm convinced she's gonna blow up big time. She's already a star in my mind.