It's Clare from Claymore![]()
Characters Remind me of The Guild from Last Exile.
It's Clare from Claymore![]()
I got a netbook, but it also came with a Verizon phone bill. k thnx.
So trying to get rid of that with out the $300 deactivation fee.
Netbook was high on my list of things to buy, but I don't need the internet everywhere. For one the plan was 5 gigs for a month. And I don't have the self control to avoid videos and downloads. I used 750mb today alone, mostly because of Windows Updates though. My campus has more wifi than I can shake a stick at. I use my iPhone if I'm without wifi. So hopefully can just drop the internet plan and keep the netbook.
I got a netbook, but it also came with a Verizon phone bill. k thnx.
So trying to get rid of that with out the $300 deactivation fee.
Netbook was high on my list of things to buy, but I don't need the internet everywhere. For one the plan was 5 gigs for a month. And I don't have the self control to avoid videos and downloads. I used 750mb today alone, mostly because of Windows Updates though. My campus has more wifi than I can shake a stick at. I use my iPhone if I'm without wifi. So hopefully can just drop the internet plan and keep the netbook.