Post Your Starcraft 2 Strategy

Did you ever play ages of mythology and aom titans? I was one of the top DM players:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

haha, yeah man AOM was good too. I would never play 1v1 because I wasn't good at 1v1. But I think the most you could play was 4v4? I would always do those. Man I wish AoE II would still be online.
 


if anyone wants to PM me extra guest passes it would be greatly appreciated.

(I dont want to buy the game because I'll get addicted but I've already burned through 3 guest passes from other friends, THX ALL)
 
I try not to get my fuckin shit pushed in within the first 3 minutes. I'm actually pretty good if my opponent allows me to build up my army. If I'm allowed to build in peace for like 30min I 9/10 times will win. But when I get rushed it totally mind fucks me.

lol any good player won't let you build in peace for 30 mins.
 
Just got my copy today. A little late to the game, but going to be playing some single player campaigns before getting destroyed in multi.
 
Baneling Bust

Mech

Muta-Ling

Blink harass

MMM

Phoenix swarm

2 gate into Robo bay timing push

I do not own this game. Yes, those are all real tactics.
 
my starcraft 2 strategy was play the beta, and ignore the shit out of the release. Ive been stackin cash this summer while all you scrubs are busy stackin ladder scores :)
 
my 10 win streak was just interrupted by my teammate saying mid way through game "oh yeah im just playing sc to test my router so thats why i have zero units bye"
 
as random I do:

tvt: mech, dropships
tvz: mech if hydra, bio-mech if something else
tvp: bio (ghosts!)

pvt: 4gate into robo
pvz: 4gate into robo
pvp: 2gate robo

zvz: baneling
zvt: speedling/baneling hydra
zvp: speedling muta/hydra
 
Here is another good one. I really like how the red terran uses the nukes.

Some gay commentating though.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz1zt0KXwcA"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ4hlGwIsvs"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n86FrX2UHmo"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]
 
(2) Computer games are addictive as hell and while they can be fun, it's easy to get sucked in and have them seriously infringe on your productivity. Especially when while you're DOING work there is a desktop icon sitting there begging you to click it. Trust me... I played way too many games of Sid Meier's Civilization (mostly 2 and 4). I'm a bit nervous when Civ5 comes out (this fall) because I'm extremely tempted, I know I'll get addicted, and those games can last days.
.

Since I use dual booting for mac, I don't see an icon to click on. Windows is my games platform and mac os is the work platform. Its given me discipline to only play at the end of the day, without temptations.
 
SC1 got me hooked into gaming with my major addiction DiabloII.
I have promised myself to never buy another game... it is very tempting

Looks cool.. I always loved this game because of the combination of strategy skill and speed.

Used to be that not many liked Terran.. they were more difficult to play. Interesting how they changed some things.