Looking to redo my bathrooms eventually and I'm wondering if anyone has ever heard of these pre-built steamshower things? I mean they look great and awesome but I can't really find any reviews on them anywhere.
Steam Showers Inc. - Steam Shower, Steam Rooms, Bathroom Vanities And Whirlpool Bath Tubs
There are many brands and many websites selling them. I'm just afraid I'll order them and once they get there they end up being plastic pieces of Chinese garbage. I could see them getting broken or messed up easily, etc.
I'm asking here cause many of you make some $$ and might be familiar with steamshowers or high-end tubs/jacuzzi/etc.
Steam Showers Inc. - Steam Shower, Steam Rooms, Bathroom Vanities And Whirlpool Bath Tubs
There are many brands and many websites selling them. I'm just afraid I'll order them and once they get there they end up being plastic pieces of Chinese garbage. I could see them getting broken or messed up easily, etc.
I'm asking here cause many of you make some $$ and might be familiar with steamshowers or high-end tubs/jacuzzi/etc.