Private Network Dilemma :O Suggestion

Whao, don't get me wrong Jon, I have zero intention of dropping a link here, never had that thought at all. I don't know why mr guerilla came in and slash at me. I am all honest of knowing what people think about getting a report or not.



Sigh I give up. With every good and serious intention, never had any thoughts of what's mentioned, words coming from Jon directly like that, totally break me. Just forget it, I am ready for the BAN.

What a pussy..
 


Purpose of thread derailed thx to m8

452220460_eErnZ-L.jpg


sand-in-my-vagina.jpg



Sand%20in%20your%20Vagina.jpg
 
I don't know why mr guerilla came in and slash at me.
Because you're a low post count, month old newbie fag trying to promote his service in STS, when the link buyers hang out in Traffic and Content.

Because you're stupid about link networks, and obviously too stupid to make your own service, which is basically another copycat of what other people have done.

So you're unoriginal, queer, weak, lame, fresh and sad.
 
Because you're a low post count, month old newbie fag trying to promote his service in STS, when the link buyers hang out in Traffic and Content.

Because you're stupid about link networks, and obviously too stupid to make your own service, which is basically another copycat of what other people have done.

So you're unoriginal, queer, weak, lame, fresh and sad.

Yea I am so POOR in post count, I become RICH in post count by coming to sts. Not pointing at you guerilla.

What makes you think I am trying to promote my service here. Whao it takes a genius to buy domains fix them up to make a network :O :O @_@

Here comes Rich Post Count Guerilla

gu_20100326.jpg


forum-trolls-have-a-troll-face.jpg


4567d1141821933-etiquette-regarding-trolls-flame-wars-troll2.jpg


258troll_spray.jpg


Go awayy shooooo!
 
Because you're a low post count, month old newbie fag trying to promote his service in STS, when the link buyers hang out in Traffic and Content.

Because you're stupid about link networks, and obviously too stupid to make your own service, which is basically another copycat of what other people have done.

So you're unoriginal, queer, weak, lame, fresh and sad.
But tell him how you REALLY feel. Lulz...