put this lying bitch in jail plx

Status
Not open for further replies.

sampunk

Banned
Aug 22, 2007
1,719
34
0
Woman claims black robber saw McCain sticker, cut "B" into her face
todd1.jpg

how fishy does this look to u?

Michelle Malkin » Why that McCain volunteer’s “mutilation” story smells awfully weird; Update: Police to administer polygraph; conflicting evidence at scene
 


You're telling me a 6'+ black guy lightly scratched that B into her face...
She obviously did that to herself, no knife user could scratch a B into someone face that carefully while assaulting them.

And whats to say that the B doesn't stand for "Biatch" and not "Barrack?":bigear:
 
That's a weird story, since I don't really see what "motive" this woman would have for this? $60? Not worth it in my opinion.

If she lost consciousness at one point, the attacker could have easily carved that "B" in her face.
 
No the guy just wasn't to bright.
Well I wont come to a conclusion yet. Will see what the police come up with.
 
This is all just a new distraction now that the "Joe the Plumber" schtick is played out. Interesting how the assailant was labeled "black." All in the cause of public safety I suppose.
 
Dont see to many McCain Stickers in my city, now I know why. Not worried for my self, but my car. Bitches touch my car, and it gets personal.
 
It's the latest desperation act of a dying campaign, like the conspiracy story du jour that says Obama is going to Hawaii to bury evidence that he's not US-born. A man can't go home to visit his sick grandma without being followed by a conspiracy theory. I guess this kind of nuttiness is the cost of running for higher office.

Throw that bitch in jail, will ya please?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.