[Real Talk]Why My Vote Goes to Our Black President



You must be one of the stupidest people on this board. From now on, stick to fucking chickens and keep quiet.


Wait just a fucking minute here!
Don't piss me off dude, I alone am the stupidest fucking person on this board, and NO ONE ELSE !!!
 
I disagree with George Carlin. There is something wrong with the N word. It was used to justify unspeakable evil done to the black race because after all, they were simply "n******", subhuman, inferior. By it's very nature, it is a bad word. It's not just a racial indicator, it also implies an inherent inferiority in the person it is tagged upon. THAT'S why I don't use racial slurs.

What is worse? My 2 year old daughter calling another toddler (regardless of race) a nigger, or a knucklehead?

At face value most would say nigger, because we've been conditioned to believe it's a "bad" word. But in reality there isn't a fucking difference, because she's 2 years old and has no clue about the origins of the word nigger.

Now you can make the case that it's inappropriate for an adult to use that word because they already understand the origins, but I can't recount how many times I've heard others call people fags or niggers on the spot, and the connection to the origin of the word was never once made in the milliseconds it took to speak those words (I know this because it's obvious and pertinent to the situations). They're spoken in exactly the same manner that others might say: you "dodo brain!", "shitferbrains!", "fuckhead!".

Banning words from language because they're "bad" and might hurt other people's feelings is just fucking retarded. Instead, let's push towards a higher understanding of the relationship between words and context.
 
Dude I'm black..

And in case you didn't know, people in society aren't polite because it sounds good. They are polite because nobody wants to be an asshole that goes around hurting people feelings. If I jumped off a bridge would you follow as well? Hopefully you're not stupid enough to think that just because african-americans use the N word liberally you're entitled to as well. Don't let their stupid behavior justify yours.

I hope you actually learned something. I genuinely dislike racial slurs and they make me feel uncomfortable.


You fucking act like I walk through the mall screaming nigger. I fucking say it to people I know. In high school I called my black friends nigger, they called me cracker, and we both called latin friends wetbacks...I prefer beaner as .hack and Dwight know, but I didn't learn that word till I was out of high school. It's just a word like any other retarded shit you call people. Point is, stop acting like a fucking child over a fucking word. I could see a black person getting a bit offended when someone like Dresden uses the word as there is some legitimately malicious intention behind it at that point. But by and large, white people who use the word nigger the same way they use the word faggot.

Obviously if I don't like a specific individual who's black, it makes more sense for me to refer to him a nigger rather than a faggot. Likewise, if there is a redneck/hillbilly/white trash asshole that I don't like, it makes sense for me to call him a nigger as well as "cracker" and "honkey" are both silly words to white people. Whites see words like cracker about as harshly as calling someone "silly pants".

Words like faggot and nigger have evolved way beyond the original use.

If you're not a nigger, then you shouldn't be offended by someone calling you nigger. If someone calls me a hick, am I going to get mad? No, because I'm not a fucking hick.

Finally, all these PC idiot whites that run around with their hair on fire when they hear the word nigger or faggot or whatever are stupid hypocrites. 99% of white males I have ever met use abundant racial slurs and words like faggot. Difference is who has two faces and who is the same person all the time. I'm no different on WF than I am when I'm on Skype, with my friends, or with my GF.

I am who I am, and to your dismay, I am not that bad at all if you knew what kind of shit many whites say behind closed doors. And that's not to let blacks off the hook because god knows you mother fuckers are racist as fuck, so don't try and act like some kind of fucking holy victim over there.

Now, I'm out of this thread. Last time I checked I wasn't a fucking content writer, the hell am I doing.

10/10 though on your baiting skills, superb.


P.S.
african-americans
What the fuck is an African American? Are you from Africa? No, you're not. Africans don't even fucking like American blacks. You're black or you're American, choose a fucking single word title like everyone else and stop trying to be a unique snowflake.

Peace out faggots.
 
What is worse? My 2 year old daughter calling another toddler (regardless of race) a nigger, or a knucklehead?

At face value most would say nigger, because we've been conditioned to believe it's a "bad" word. But in reality there isn't a fucking difference, because she's 2 years old and has no clue about the origins of the word nigger.

Now you can make the case that it's inappropriate for an adult to use that word because they already understand the origins, but I can't recount how many times I've heard others call people fags or niggers on the spot, and the connection to the origin of the word was never once made in the milliseconds it took to speak those words (I know this because it's obvious and pertinent to the situations). They're spoken in exactly the same manner that others might say: you "dodo brain!", "shitferbrains!", "fuckhead!".

Banning words from language because they're "bad" and might hurt other people's feelings is just fucking retarded. Instead, let's push towards a higher understanding of the relationship between words and context.

You're not thinking deeply enough. CLEARLY the more troubling word would be n***** because it would indicate that she is being raised in an environment where it is not only okay to have verbal outbursts when emotionally distraught, but it's ok to use some of the foulest language in English. It would also indicate that she's growing up in the presence of adults and children who would rather desensitize her to the harsh realities of this world rather than make an effort to educate her on history. Anyone that knows anything about the the civil right era up till slavery would have to be a straight up idiot to still continue to use the N word.

Assuming it was someone for a different culture that had no knowledge of the true meaning of n***** and assumed it was tantamount to saying jackass, etc... then clearly it would indicate that they do not have a sophisticated grasp of the language or perhaps a lack of intelligence. What educated human being would continue to use a word upon discovering its barbaric origins?
 
You're not thinking deeply enough. CLEARLY the more troubling word would be n***** because it would indicate that she is being raised in an environment where it is not only okay to have verbal outbursts when emotionally distraught, but it's ok to use some of the foulest language in English. It would also indicate that she's growing up in the presence of adults and children who would rather desensitize her to the harsh realities of this world rather than make an effort to educate her on history. Anyone that knows anything about the the civil right era up till slavery would have to be a straight up idiot to still continue to use the N word.

Assuming it was someone for a different culture that had no knowledge of the true meaning of n***** and assumed it was tantamount to saying jackass, etc... then clearly it would indicate that they do not have a sophisticated grasp of the language or perhaps a lack of intelligence. What educated human being would continue to use a word upon discovering its barbaric origins?

Language cannot be foul. A word is not barbaric, it is what the user implies it to be. Context.

Edit: and btw, verbal outbursts have been shown to be a healthy outlet of stress. It's those who hold shit in who end up with OCD.
 
You fucking act like I walk through the mall screaming nigger. I fucking say it to people I know. In high school I called my black friends nigger, they called me cracker, and we both called latin friends wetbacks...I prefer beaner as .hack and Dwight know, but I didn't learn that word till I was out of high school. It's just a word like any other retarded shit you call people. Point is, stop acting like a fucking child over a fucking word. I could see a black person getting a bit offended when someone like Dresden uses the word as there is some legitimately malicious intention behind it at that point. But by and large, white people who use the word nigger the same way they use the word faggot.

Obviously if I don't like a specific individual who's black, it makes more sense for me to refer to him a nigger rather than a faggot. Likewise, if there is a redneck/hillbilly/white trash asshole that I don't like, it makes sense for me to call him a nigger as well as "cracker" and "honkey" are both silly words to white people. Whites see words like cracker about as harshly as calling someone "silly pants".

Words like faggot and nigger have evolved way beyond the original use.

If you're not a nigger, then you shouldn't be offended by someone calling you nigger. If someone calls me a hick, am I going to get mad? No, because I'm not a fucking hick.

Finally, all these PC idiot whites that run around with their hair on fire when they hear the word nigger or faggot or whatever are stupid hypocrites. 99% of white males I have ever met use abundant racial slurs and words like faggot. Difference is who has two faces and who is the same person all the time. I'm no different on WF than I am when I'm on Skype, with my friends, or with my GF.

I am who I am, and to your dismay, I am not that bad at all if you knew what kind of shit many whites say behind closed doors. And that's not to let blacks off the hook because god knows you mother fuckers are racist as fuck, so don't try and act like some kind of fucking holy victim over there.

Now, I'm out of this thread. Last time I checked I wasn't a fucking content writer, the hell am I doing.

10/10 though on your baiting skills, superb.


P.S. What the fuck is an African American? Are you from Africa? No, you're not. Africans don't even fucking like American blacks. You're black or you're American, choose a fucking single word title like everyone else and stop trying to be a unique snowflake.

Peace out faggots.

bahahahah!

these streets are just too rough for any newbie trolls
Years? Sir, please list them out

Got any successful accounts like Sumit?

LOL @ ly2 giving you a 10/10

my secret ;)
 
352409e.jpg


chk_fuker.gif