Rise of the Planet of the Apes

When he said "It might increase intelligence" the guy immediately jizzed his pants without any sort of proof/confirmation

Agreed. He goes from being 100% against it to "TEST THIS SHIT ON 20 APES TODAY" in a matter of 10 seconds.

The humans are just completely retarded in the movie.
 


Watched it last night. I'm not one to easily give a high rating but I think this is definitely one of the best films of the year. The cgi for the apes was amazing - I have to say they came across very convincingly in terms of how they looked, moved and displayed emotion. I choked up at a few points in the film (yeah im a fag)

to ppl complaining about the plot, not every film can be masterpeice like schindlers list or shawshank redemption. I think the plot was fine, a bit predictable but that doesn't make it a bad film.
 
Agreed. He goes from being 100% against it to "TEST THIS SHIT ON 20 APES TODAY" in a matter of 10 seconds.

The humans are just completely retarded in the movie.
the lack of security in the labratory was pretty hilarious.

yes were genetically engineering wild animals, let's put them in a glass cage and walk them around on a leash.... :uhoh2:

i couldnt even finish the torrent, so dissapointed. it's the only movie i wanted to see this year too.
 
this tv-show is much better

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eypY1LnmiMA"]Lancelot Link: The Great Plane Plot - YouTube[/ame]
 
The movie was unexpectedly good. The thing that really bothered me was whether these apes could really take over the world. I mean, come on! Just send in the army and all you'd have is a monkey blood bath. The movie made the whole thing plausible now.