The facts so far are against your bet.
American opinion is israeli's only defense. Once we stop caring Ya'll are DEAD.
ya'll make it hard to care.
The facts so far are against your bet.
You stupid piece of shit, iranians are indo europeans. GET SOME FUCKING EDUCATION.
Because persians can actually find some identity in their own culture, people and history. Arabs only have the mad ravings of a warlord.
I liked the part where you were invading a country and killed a little girl who was defending herself.
Fuck off.
How can you sleep at night?
I think you're missing the point, and pointing fingers at the wrong people.
Wrong. You are a child murderer. You are the scum of this earth. Go die in a fire.
I don't know you or what your life experiences consist of, but based on your responses, I would reason that you've never been forced to navigate through a morally complex situation. I envy people like you.
Your subtitle states that you're a developer. I would think your level of critical thinking would be quite a bit better than mine. It's a trait I'm definitely trying to improve. But one thing my studying of critical thinking has taught me is to consider both sides of the fence, despite my predisposition.
I'm not looking for warrior sympathy. I posed a question based on a provocative scenario that I experienced first-hand. Is killing children right? As a father of four children, I would agree by saying absolutely not. In fact, it was a bit hard to swallow once we had discovered that we had employed on a child. Did I raise a rifle and knowingly shoot an innocent child in the face? No, of course not and I would never do that no matter who was giving the order.
It's very, very difficult to explain what it's like being in a warzone to people who have never been there. It's impossible, really.
The people you should be upset at are the people who knowingly put an unsuspecting girl in harm's way. I mean that literally, not in some abstract obfuscation of the the term "people".
Your response is frustrating, but I'm willing to reason with you.
Over the past 12 years, the residents of southern Israel have suffered over 12,000 rockets fired at them from the Gaza Strip. This is what their life has looked like over the years.
Israel Under Fire: Life in the South - YouTube
#15seconds - YouTube
I understand your thought process. Doesn't change the fact that you are a child murderer if your story is true.
You were the aggressor, not the people defending their land. Is that so hard to understand? Doesn't matter what they did, you had a choice.
And if it was a child or not doesn't change a lot. Murder is murder and you should be held accountable for it.
Not get the fuck out of here.
I expect aggressor states to create organizations like Hamas by proxy, so they can then use Hamas as a justification to perpetrate more violence and abuse against the victims, under the moral cover of "self-defense".
I'm as responsible for that child's death as Firefox or any other web browser is responsible for child pornography on the internet.
You would only know that if you had asked questions. For some reason, it seems you feel confident to assume what happened in the undocumented parts of my story.
I won't argue about war or political agendas. I would agree with you that war is garbage, and any war fought for personal gain is equally unethical. I do believe violence can be just, something that would probably differentiate my views from many on this board.
Obviously the topic of war and violence is one that you can't comprehend and strikes an emotionally charged reaction. So let's back peddle and I'll pose a similar question, this time with a hypothetical story.
If your significant other is suffering from a terminal illness, one that can only be cured by a specific medicine being held by one pharmacist who refuses to sell it to you, what do you do?
If he can't be reasoned with, is stealing the medicine okay? I said yes.
But what if upon your attempt to steal the medicine, you suddenly realize the pharmacist is still in the store and now has every intention of killing you? At this point, I reconsidered my stance about stealing the medicine in the first place. Would you? Or would you defend yourself?
I'm not trying to argue for one way or the other, but I think morality is a conversation worth having, if only for enlightenment.
No, you forgot they're big bad "bullies" who are terrorizing the innocent "Palestinians". Get with the hate, bro.
Stealing is wrong.
Oh and that's why I said "if your story is true". The military is really good at making people think they are not responsible by using multiple people, chain of command etc. Doesn't change the fact that you are at least in part responsible.
Yeah, bro. Hate is only right if you hate the same people I hate, bro. Fox said Israel is chill and Palestine is just messing with an innocent country, so obviously I hate Palestinians. . .bro.
Let us shed a collective tear for the victims of Israel's bullying...