Rocket strike on Tel Aviv - sirens heard first time after 20 years, during Gulf war

The facts so far are against your bet.

American opinion is israeli's only defense. Once we stop caring Ya'll are DEAD.

488299_355225631221526_1909738317_n.jpg


ya'll make it hard to care.
 


You stupid piece of shit, iranians are indo europeans. GET SOME FUCKING EDUCATION.

You're right. Persians are good people with a long and proud history, quite unlike the war-mongering, camelback nomad arabs.

Because persians can actually find some identity in their own culture, people and history. Arabs only have the mad ravings of a warlord.
 
Because persians can actually find some identity in their own culture, people and history. Arabs only have the mad ravings of a warlord.

The "al" in "algrebra" is essentially the same as the one in "Al Qaeda." When people mention Google's "ALgorithm", they are giving a hat tip to Arab mathematicians.

Not all Arabs are Muslim and there is quite a bit of diversity within the "Arab" world. The culture and history of Arabs in the Sudan is quite a bit different than for those in Israel, for example.

Steve Jobs is now part of "Arab" history. Justin "the next Ron Paul" Amash is Arab American, also.


Arab Christians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arab culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Arab people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
 
I would say that I hope for peace eventually, but the way it's going now, it doesn't look like that will happen while both nations exist.
 
I liked the part where you were invading a country and killed a little girl who was defending herself.

Fuck off.

How can you sleep at night?

I think you're missing the point, and pointing fingers at the wrong people.
 
Wrong. You are a child murderer. You are the scum of this earth. Go die in a fire.

I don't know you or what your life experiences consist of, but based on your responses, I would reason that you've never been forced to navigate through a morally complex situation. I envy people like you.

Your subtitle states that you're a developer. I would think your level of critical thinking would be quite a bit better than mine. It's a trait I'm definitely trying to improve. But one thing my studying of critical thinking has taught me is to consider both sides of the fence, despite my predisposition.

I'm not looking for warrior sympathy. I posed a question based on a provocative scenario that I experienced first-hand. Is killing children right? As a father of four children, I would agree by saying absolutely not. In fact, it was a bit hard to swallow once we had discovered that we had employed on a child. Did I raise a rifle and knowingly shoot an innocent child in the face? No, of course not and I would never do that no matter who was giving the order.

It's very, very difficult to explain what it's like being in a warzone to people who have never been there. It's impossible, really.

The people you should be upset at are the people who knowingly put an unsuspecting girl in harm's way. I mean that literally, not in some abstract obfuscation of the the term "people".

Your response is frustrating, but I'm willing to reason with you.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MSTeacher
I don't know you or what your life experiences consist of, but based on your responses, I would reason that you've never been forced to navigate through a morally complex situation. I envy people like you.

Your subtitle states that you're a developer. I would think your level of critical thinking would be quite a bit better than mine. It's a trait I'm definitely trying to improve. But one thing my studying of critical thinking has taught me is to consider both sides of the fence, despite my predisposition.

I'm not looking for warrior sympathy. I posed a question based on a provocative scenario that I experienced first-hand. Is killing children right? As a father of four children, I would agree by saying absolutely not. In fact, it was a bit hard to swallow once we had discovered that we had employed on a child. Did I raise a rifle and knowingly shoot an innocent child in the face? No, of course not and I would never do that no matter who was giving the order.

It's very, very difficult to explain what it's like being in a warzone to people who have never been there. It's impossible, really.

The people you should be upset at are the people who knowingly put an unsuspecting girl in harm's way. I mean that literally, not in some abstract obfuscation of the the term "people".

Your response is frustrating, but I'm willing to reason with you.

I understand your thought process. Doesn't change the fact that you are a child murderer if your story is true.

You were the aggressor, not the people defending their land. Is that so hard to understand? Doesn't matter what they did, you had a choice.

And if it was a child or not doesn't change a lot. Murder is murder and you should be held accountable for it.

Not get the fuck out of here.
 
I understand your thought process. Doesn't change the fact that you are a child murderer if your story is true.

You were the aggressor, not the people defending their land. Is that so hard to understand? Doesn't matter what they did, you had a choice.

And if it was a child or not doesn't change a lot. Murder is murder and you should be held accountable for it.

Not get the fuck out of here.

I'm as responsible for that child's death as Firefox or any other web browser is responsible for child pornography on the internet.

You would only know that if you had asked questions. For some reason, it seems you feel confident to assume what happened in the undocumented parts of my story.

I won't argue about war or political agendas. I would agree with you that war is garbage, and any war fought for personal gain is equally unethical. I do believe violence can be just, something that would probably differentiate my views from many on this board.

Obviously the topic of war and violence is one that you can't comprehend and strikes an emotionally charged reaction. So let's back peddle and I'll pose a similar question, this time with a hypothetical story.

If your significant other is suffering from a terminal illness, one that can only be cured by a specific medicine being held by one pharmacist who refuses to sell it to you, what do you do?

If he can't be reasoned with, is stealing the medicine okay? I said yes.

But what if upon your attempt to steal the medicine, you suddenly realize the pharmacist is still in the store and now has every intention of killing you? At this point, I reconsidered my stance about stealing the medicine in the first place. Would you? Or would you defend yourself?

I'm not trying to argue for one way or the other, but I think morality is a conversation worth having, if only for enlightenment.
 
I'm as responsible for that child's death as Firefox or any other web browser is responsible for child pornography on the internet.

You would only know that if you had asked questions. For some reason, it seems you feel confident to assume what happened in the undocumented parts of my story.

I won't argue about war or political agendas. I would agree with you that war is garbage, and any war fought for personal gain is equally unethical. I do believe violence can be just, something that would probably differentiate my views from many on this board.

Obviously the topic of war and violence is one that you can't comprehend and strikes an emotionally charged reaction. So let's back peddle and I'll pose a similar question, this time with a hypothetical story.

If your significant other is suffering from a terminal illness, one that can only be cured by a specific medicine being held by one pharmacist who refuses to sell it to you, what do you do?

If he can't be reasoned with, is stealing the medicine okay? I said yes.

But what if upon your attempt to steal the medicine, you suddenly realize the pharmacist is still in the store and now has every intention of killing you? At this point, I reconsidered my stance about stealing the medicine in the first place. Would you? Or would you defend yourself?

I'm not trying to argue for one way or the other, but I think morality is a conversation worth having, if only for enlightenment.

Stealing is wrong.

Would I do it? I don't know. If you steal it, you also have to accept all the consequences coming with it.

Oh and that's why I said "if your story is true". The military is really good at making people think they are not responsible by using multiple people, chain of command etc. Doesn't change the fact that you are at least in part responsible.
 
No, you forgot they're big bad "bullies" who are terrorizing the innocent "Palestinians". Get with the hate, bro.

Yeah, bro. Hate is only right if you hate the same people I hate, bro. Fox said Israel is chill and Palestine is just messing with an innocent country, so obviously I hate Palestinians. . .bro.
 
Stealing is wrong.

Is your stance on stealing important enough to you that you'd allow it to prevent you from saving the life of a loved one? That's where it gets tricky.

Oh and that's why I said "if your story is true". The military is really good at making people think they are not responsible by using multiple people, chain of command etc. Doesn't change the fact that you are at least in part responsible.

You don't know what you don't know - and that's hard to combat from my side of the house. It's very easy to sit behind a computer and a television, maybe read a few books from esteemed authors, and form an opinion. It's a completely different landscape when you meet the population of these countries first hand, sit down and have dinner with them, befriend some of their children who run out to the bazaars and buy your squad cokes only to be calling in a medevac for that same child a month later because of hateful people deciding he was an "American lover" and cutting his limbs.

Your blanket statements are blinding you. And I hope that you'll consider that maybe you could learn a thing from someone who has been there - me - and who has at least an ounce of intelligence and a love for human beings.

Until then, I suppose this derailment is purposeless. Sorry for the hi-jack OP.
 
s_r11_57443389.jpg


The body of 10-month-old Palestinian infant Haneen Tafesh lies in the morgue of Shifa hospital in Gaza City, on November 15, 2012. According to hospital reports, Tafesh died from wounds caused by an earlier Israeli strike. (AP Photo/Hatem Moussa)

I'm not taking sides, I think there are assholes on both sides... Aside from that though... this is what happens.

This kid could have been you, or me, or your little niece or your kid. And now that life is done.

And for what... national/religious/ideological/moral/philosophical differences?

Both sides are completely deluded, living in an illusion, making excuses for the death of infants. Blaming each other, escalating, sabre rattling, and justifying it all in their stupid fucking heads.

SNAFU
 
Let us shed a collective tear for the victims of Israel's bullying...

Hamas-Propaganda2-640x426.png


Yeah, bro. Hate is only right if you hate the same people I hate, bro. Fox said Israel is chill and Palestine is just messing with an innocent country, so obviously I hate Palestinians. . .bro.

You forgot to call them "Faux" News while talking about how the poor, poor "Palestinians" land was stolen.
 
Human rights

If i understand correctly, the real issue is Human rights.

So makerobosmarter, my dear friend and a real person of piece
Why dont you give a hand to those poor guys:
Syria's worst massacre: Daraya death toll reaches 400 | World news | The Guardian


Israel attacked 900 hundred times already in Gaza over the last few days
29 Palestine dead.
Sounds like were trying really hard not to kill people.
We could if we wanted. :thumbsup: