Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me, boy. :evil_laughter:For a min I was like WTF, Romney is now republican nominee ?
then I saw luke posted. Then I was like Ok cool. Luke, please keep us updated on Paul
Your Jedi mind tricks won't work on me, boy. :evil_laughter:For a min I was like WTF, Romney is now republican nominee ?
then I saw luke posted. Then I was like Ok cool. Luke, please keep us updated on Paul
Hellblazer! I missed you bro!
Why the name change?
Now that was a proper, highly entertaining election. Obama drawing these massive crowds, Palin stumbling on the difficult questions like "name a newspaper",
Do we have schools in Alaska? How did she get elected?
Most extreme VP candidate since 1900. His voting record is on par with Michele Bachmann.
there are two ideological fronts within the republican arena; one is bible-thumping (think oral roberts) while the other is personal rights/freedoms (think ayn rand).
bush was an extreme conservative (in the religious vein) reaction to clinton's indiscretions because he seemed straightforward. obama is an extreme liberal reaction to bush's stupidity because he seemed well-spoken. whether it happens now or in 2016, the next pendulum swing is to the conservative side. be thankful paul ryan is an 'ayn rand' conservative rather than a jesus freak.
If America re-elects Obama, it deserves what it gets.
The republican party is ALREADY dead. Just a few parasites left at the top like Boehner & Prince Regus trying to maintain airs, but even that is just a short-term con job because the powers that be need some republican to run against and lose to obomba.
By 2016, if this country is still here, I can't imagine what the parties will look like. One thing is for sure though, if the Republican party still exists, it'll really be the libertarian party. Paul woke up quite a few people... Who have already taken over republican and democrat positions across the country.
If America re-elects Obama, it deserves what it gets.
I used to agree with you on this, but it's really like saying "if you could choose your own parents, you deserve what you get."If America re-elects Obama, it deserves what it gets.