Romney to announce VP on Saturday

Fair Enough. Wanted Ron Paul? What about Rand Paul?

If Ron were on the ballot, I'd probably vote for him, but a single office is not enough to make real change. It may get the ball rolling, although the other branches of government will fight it if they are not replaced as well. Rand needs about 4 more years worth of Senate votes to prove he's a viable candidate. But it's probably more accurate to say I'm for fair elections, where candidates rightfully earn their spot on the ballot, and are voted in by informed voters.


Until that day comes :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efKguI0NFek]George Carlin - Voting - YouTube[/ame]
 


If Ron were on the ballot, I'd probably vote for him, but a single office is not enough to make real change. It may get the ball rolling, although the other branches of government will fight it if they are not replaced as well.

Edit: Changed my mind. Yeah, I'd vote for him.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoUrrlbDoVs"]Ron Paul is a Voluntarist - YouTube[/ame]
 
Just a couple hours ago I was wondering where Guerrilla had gone, and why I hadn't seen any posts from him lately, then I nutted up and ventured into this political thread.

Low and behold, here he is.

Shit is going to go the way it's going to go, if you expect it to roll a different way just because of who plants his fat ass in the big chair, you're in for a surprise - or not when you claim the other guy would have done SUCH A BETTER JOB.
 
Just a couple hours ago I was wondering where Guerrilla had gone, and why I hadn't seen any posts from him lately, then I nutted up and ventured into this political thread.

Low and behold, here he is.
Been had work.
 
Rand is nothing like his father. He's a corporatist like the rest of them, perhaps a few shades less worse. He's not a real libertarian, he's not even a decent "fake" one at that.

He's better i think at politics then his father. You dont get everything you want, and have to build coalitions to get things done.
 
He's better i think at politics then his father. You dont get everything you want, and have to build coalitions to get things done.

Yeah definitely. He stepped right up to the plate and voted for genocidal sanctions when asked to do so. Much better politician than his father indeed.
 
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rlhJ71n0Tg]CIA Covert Operations and U.S. Interventions Since World War II Part 8 - YouTube[/ame]
 
Here's Boy Wonder in action:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQohUKieSEE]Breaking Down Paul Ryan's Fox News Interview With Brit Hume - YouTube[/ame]
 
animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-animated-siren-gif-drudge-report2.gif



Hellblazer, you need to make a new blog post! I've got more evidence that Joe Biden is part of the Global Psychopath Communist World Takeover - Rage Against the Machine is one his favorite bands!

Oh wait, it's actually Paul Ryan..

Tom Morello laughs off Paul Ryan’s support for Rage Against The Machine | Live4ever Ezine

Tom Morello: 'Paul Ryan Is the Embodiment of the Machine Our Music Rages Against' | Music News | Rolling Stone

51EXwQG6RpL._SL500_AA300_.jpg


rage.jpg


artistpic.jpg