Russell Rockefeller Threatens HeavyT w/ Trademark Suit For Use of "Super Affiliates"



PS....

stripper_5.jpg
 
How come the high-profile of faces of AM are always acting like a bunch of high school girls?

You are confusing cause and effect. They are the 'high profile faces'* of AM because they act like a bunch of high school girls.

*'high profile' as oposed to real high profile without quotation like: Andrew Mason, Matthew Mullenweg, Blake Ross, Gurbaksh Chahal, Naveen Selvadurai, etc
 
LOL
I've already commented on this. This is yesterday's news. I'm not interested in suing Morgan. I'm suing Pace and Doe1.

Yo, shit for brains, it's people like you *trying* to abuse the trademark system that ruins it for everyone. You were not the first person to string those two words together in the history of man, I have not viewed your forums and have no concern for who you are but the fact you're running on a ".pro" domain is all I need to know. I hope you spend thousands to get it rejected like a money grabbing moron.