Any excuse to type 'gay' into google images I guess.
Keep trying Europe you still suck a bunch of dick. No cares about your few hot chicks that love soccer, the sport still sucks ton of ass.
You know it, I know it. Fuck it.
Keep trying Europe you still suck a bunch of dick. No cares about your few hot chicks that love soccer, the sport still sucks ton of ass.
You know it, I know it. Fuck it.
Keep trying Europe you still suck a bunch of dick. No cares about your few hot chicks that love soccer, the sport still sucks ton of ass.
You know it, I know it. Fuck it.
Jesus, are these really examples of 'support' in Europe? Fucking tragic...
![]()
The 47 men, aged 18-23, were all American Football players who previously played at the high school (secondary school) level but had failed to be picked for their university’s team and were now cheerleaders instead.