ShaveZero.com SCAM NETWORK IS SPAMMING

than_west

Banned
Aug 22, 2011
618
9
0
46
Mars Rover: Only $8 per person
This Shave Zero faggot spammed me with this email a few times:

We wanted to let you know about shavezero, a private minimalist network optimized for affiliates with adult, adult dating and "secret admirer" traffic. Shavezero, as you may have guessed, takes a zero tolerance stance against shaving and scrubbing its affiliates.

You can get started immediately at shavezero - affiliate sign up

Affiliate area: http://i.imgur.com/REMOVED actual image
Example lander: http://i.imgur.com//REMOVED actual image

Our custom coded tracking system, offers, epc's and straight forward and fair approach is what we hope will set us apart from the others in a sea of generic networks and unreliable offers.

Customizable iframe join pages are also available on a case by case basis, as so are higher payouts for higher volume. As of now, we are paying $25 to $30 PPS with many private offers on the way.

Regards,
Dave
Skype: shavezerodave
contact me directly with any questions you may have.

Check out shave zero


Dave, go fuck yourself. I'm sure you spammed others too.
 


Yeah, I got 2 of them in the space of a few hours. I'm signed up to Jumptap but not Adperio with that email, so that might be it.
 
Got one, too. Mine had the sender name as zero647 or something and then there were a few more spam emails (not promoting "shavezero") from similar sender names starting with "zero" as well.

For the record, I'm not signed up to JT or adperio.
 
I prefer ZeroShave.com myself

gcsJD.jpg
 
They say they don't shave, but it looks like they shaved their entire website to only leave the affiliate login.
 
I got a couple. I'm signed up to everything under the sun on this email, but not adperio or jumptap.
 
Got em also. Not signed up with any of the above. Its on an old email address i havent used for affiliate stuff since 2008.