ShaveZero.com SCAM NETWORK IS SPAMMING

I got it too...that email i used for hitpath only from memory.
Shave zero Fucken spammers
 


I received that email twice. Once from a gmail account and then from an aol account. I get dumb shit like this all the time and it usually originates from opting into the Internet Hustler Society. Although I've since unsubscribed from their mailings they seem to sell my data to some other fucktard every week.
 
At least after your network fails you can use the domain to compete with dollarshaveclub.com
 
Too late to edit the post.

I also had another custom email address with Adperio, but received no spam to that.

Found this on another forum before the thread was removed (found via Googling):
Anyone else getting spammed by this faggot? I got 2 emails within an hour to the same email address I used with MushroomCash/BigClicks.
 
didn't get one because i don't hand out my info like sluts hand out their asses at the bar on fridays.
 
thanks i will check it out
always need new dating sponsors.
although wary of anyone who says....we dont shave...that usually means....they shave...lol


BTW...why complain about getting a business email?
 
Woo-hoo, I got three of them from zero-whatisname. I guess that makes me a very big baller. I mean, if you DIDN"T get the spamming email, that must mean you're a nobody.
 
some one hacked a4d email database....

Shavezero, shavezero.com is scam company they never pay you and suspend your account once you reach to threshold. stay away from them and you are safe.



shavezero, scam, fraud, scumbag, CPA, Is shavezero scam, shaving, ripped off, hack, spam