Should I send him the website details first or not? Advice? Scammer Alert?

That site was worth at least $30k. And you should have sold it for $15k "if you needed the money fast".

Oh and what's the name of the first chick?
 


You should be using escrow for big $$$ transactions. Both buyer and seller are protected. I used to flip sites and when you are doing rather big sales, you definitely want to protect your ass.
 
Thanks everyone, and the person who asked who the first chick was - I can't remember of the top of my head but she was one of Playboys award winning chicks of the year. PM me and I can get the name for ya.
 
I suggest the buyer to be careful. This thread looks like a plot to scam wicked people.
 
Be careful. I just sold a webiste last week and lost all the money.

Please, I mean, PLEASE use Escrow.

I used Paypal. He paid me upfront, no problems at all, and after 3,4 days he opened a case in Paypal about "unauthorized payment". Since then he never talks to me...


Be careful! :)