zomg, 100 bucks down the shitter, affiliate marketing is a scam!!!
Hey, fuck you. I didn't say that.
If you deposited $100 into Adwords or Facebook, you'd expect to be able to use it, right? Same thing.
zomg, 100 bucks down the shitter, affiliate marketing is a scam!!!
Did you paypal it from your AMEX? If so, call AMEX and have the charges reversed.Well, I still haven't received the money and Paypal was "regretfully unable to resolve the claim". Fuck SocialMedia and fuck Paypal.
Everyone is quick to bash. I made crazy money on there at one point but everything about the system has gone downhill recently. I havent ran there in a while because they have tons of glitches. Give them a call im sure they arent stealing your money.
Well, I still haven't received the money and Paypal was "regretfully unable to resolve the claim". Fuck SocialMedia and fuck Paypal.
Did you get your money back because of this thread, or because they actually pulled their heads out of their ass and gave it back?
I thought, this thread is about social media as market, but its about a company.