Stat checkers: how often?

How often do you check?

  • 1-3 times/week

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 1-2 times/day

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • 3-5 times/day

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 6+ times/day

    Votes: 12 63.2%

  • Total voters
    19


Depends on what I'm doing and how the site is going.. When I've just started a site and it's slowly growing, tends to be multiple times a day, unnecessarily really but hey.

Once a site is established, couple times a week to look for new interesting trends and analyse date for link building, working on particular traffic sources, etc..
 
I've been doing this 4+ years and I still refresh stats every 10 seconds when I start a new campaign.
 
I have a script which grabs earnings from all my affiliate networks. That's pretty much just what I look at. I hardly ever look at Analytics data anymore. I check my rankings twice a day and then just worry about how much more money my sites are making.
 
Twice, first time makes sure I am actually still making money, the second time is to update that days spreadsheets.
 
I check clicky once every 2 days, and I check my affiliate stats twice a day. I do not check ranks on any schedule, maybe once a month or so.