PPC.BZ NEEDS TO REPORT THIS BREAKING NEWS. EVERYONE HAS TO BE AWARE THAT WAGS IS PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER THE ENTIRE INTERNET, BY HIMSELF. WE COULD BE IN DANGER.
I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you. Also some quality swamp land in Florida as well. Want to display a certificate that you bought that stuff too? This type of thing isn't novelty, it's a scam at the best of times.
The internet is not a "thing"; it's a communication medium. You might as well display certificates that you bought shares in sound waves.
We understand you like jerking off to wags. We just don't understand why.I don't think you understand.
We understand you like jerking off to wags. We just don't understand why.
Ya, that's it, you caught me. I like jerkin it to Waggs.
God I love this place! To have an insider's view to how the "Warrior Brain" works is priceless. The power of brainstorming is amazing and this thread just proves that point.
You definitely need a Canadian on board....just cuz....count me in!
lol... just found this gem
Yup, having an insider's view into the warrior brain indeed is priceless.
I don't think you understand. People would know they aren't actually purchasing the Internet, just like they really aren't purchasing the moon, or a star, etc...
If it's common knowledge that they aren't really purchasing the Internet, it cannot be a scam, it's a NOVELTY. Just like a keychain I got in texas, it had some dirt in it, and said something like "I own part of Texas". Well, no I don't really, it's just a novelty. Something fun, something silly, that's it. Nothing more.