The Death Penalty - What's the best way to kill a man

I agree with the video and the final solution it discovered as a way to put someone to death legally and humanely. I'm for the victim and their families but if the government is going to continue capital punishment then the state's job should be to separate the offender from life, not murder them inhumanely.
 


the problem comes when the justice system in this country is a damn joke and you send the wrong people to die. Happens A LOT in this country believe it or not.
 
That might be the dumbest thing I've ever read here. "Those that defend the wrongly accused"... you don't? I'd love to hear your tune if you suddenly found your ass sat on death row having done nothing to warrant being there.

Okay, yeah that was a bad choice of words. I was just making a counterpoint. I wouldn't want to be in either position to deliver that kind of news.