ugh. i was okay up to watching the hypoxia stuff - i got really light headed just watching it.
I do not trust my government for shit. I certainly do not trust them to correctly/justly/fairly administer death to anyone. I will never understand conservatives who are in favor of the death penalty. That's the time you are going to give the government the benefit of the doubt? Really?
I do not trust my government for shit. I certainly do not trust them to correctly/justly/fairly administer death to anyone. I will never understand conservatives who are in favor of the death penalty. That's the time you are going to give the government the benefit of the doubt? Really?
Bury your body neck down in the ground, and have a cobra bite you right in the face.
You need to see death coming at you, not the other way around.
Or maybe stuff a very blunt bamboo stick up your ass till it come out of your mouth, then hang you upside down by the village's corner. Let the scarecrow feed on your rotten falling flesh while your families see your dead body.
And just maybe, you'll haunt the village.
Really, I don't get the logic.
its funny how many of you think the justice system in america is a perfect system in which only the guilty are persecuted. QUOTE]
No one said anything remotely close to that. No legal system is perfect.
As for all of those who defend the wrongly accused. There are just as many that got off on some stupid technicality.
As for all of those who defend the wrongly accused. There are just as many that got off on some stupid technicality.
As for all of those who defend the wrongly accused. There are just as many that got off on some stupid technicality.