amateursurgeon Hot Metal and Methedrine Apr 2, 2007 3,855 124 0 The Uncanny Valley May 28, 2012 #21 IceToEskimos said: Tijuana tamiflu initiative. Click to expand... If I ever start a psychedelic punk / ska crossover band, this is what I'll call it.
IceToEskimos said: Tijuana tamiflu initiative. Click to expand... If I ever start a psychedelic punk / ska crossover band, this is what I'll call it.
R r3p1v New member Nov 17, 2006 2,531 17 0 May 28, 2012 #22 The list provides a glimpse into what DHS describes as “signs of terrorist or other threats against the U.S.” Click to expand... Hahahaha Pork is a threat to national security, lmao.
The list provides a glimpse into what DHS describes as “signs of terrorist or other threats against the U.S.” Click to expand... Hahahaha Pork is a threat to national security, lmao.
R r3p1v New member Nov 17, 2006 2,531 17 0 May 28, 2012 #23 They monitor these keywords on the social sites btw, here is the article: Dept. of Homeland Security Forced to Release List of Keywords Used to Monitor Social Networking Sites - Forbes I dare you to write a sentence using a bunch of the keywords and then post it on your Facebook.
They monitor these keywords on the social sites btw, here is the article: Dept. of Homeland Security Forced to Release List of Keywords Used to Monitor Social Networking Sites - Forbes I dare you to write a sentence using a bunch of the keywords and then post it on your Facebook.