Introducing, Tacocopter. Just another perfect way to get Americans lazy asses fatter easier.
Tacocopter would deliver tacos via unmanned drone | ksl.com
Tacocopter would deliver tacos via unmanned drone | ksl.com
Introducing, Tacocopter. Just another perfect way to get Americans lazy asses fatter easier.
Tacocopter would deliver tacos via unmanned drone | ksl.com
I thought this thread would be about the Doritos Locos Tacos.
I thought this thread would be about the Doritos Locos Tacos.
I thought this thread would be about the Doritos Locos Tacos.
Jesus, is it any good? :stonedsmilie:
Carbon footprint of those tacos would be fucking crazy.
Same here, what a fucking atrocity of a food. I really didn't think Taco Bell could fuck up the taco any worse until I saw the commercials for that thing, unreal.
Holy fatter america... Can you imagine just being able to order mcdonalds online and fucking robot flies it to your door, obesity rates will skyrocket.
I loathe the thought of that... with POS like this around:
Fat Man Eats 5 Double Cheese Burgers - YouTube
EDIT: HOLY SHIT - HE DRINKS GRAVY!
Fat Man drinks a bowl of gravy while dad talks - YouTube