The future of tacos has been envisioned!



I wonder... would these people be willing to allow themselves to be monitored by a drone 24/7, if the trade-off was that the drone would fetch them fast food whenever they required it?
 
Holy fatter america... Can you imagine just being able to order mcdonalds online and fucking robot flies it to your door, obesity rates will skyrocket.
 
Carbon footprint of those tacos would be fucking crazy.



Same here, what a fucking atrocity of a food. I really didn't think Taco Bell could fuck up the taco any worse until I saw the commercials for that thing, unreal.

I'm not even sure you can call what Taco Bell sells a taco.
 
Holy fatter america... Can you imagine just being able to order mcdonalds online and fucking robot flies it to your door, obesity rates will skyrocket.

I loathe the thought of that... with POS like this around:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq_bQGnomDs"]Fat Man Eats 5 Double Cheese Burgers - YouTube[/ame]


EDIT: HOLY SHIT - HE DRINKS GRAVY!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8kTOdanxFI&list=UU0Le4tph_yzndFSXmjzVPOA&index=1&feature=plcp"]Fat Man drinks a bowl of gravy while dad talks - YouTube[/ame]
 
I loathe the thought of that... with POS like this around:

Fat Man Eats 5 Double Cheese Burgers - YouTube


EDIT: HOLY SHIT - HE DRINKS GRAVY!
Fat Man drinks a bowl of gravy while dad talks - YouTube

Dignity. He has none.
dignity-he-has-none.jpg