The Libertarian Party Is A Mistake

I don't think anyone takes Hellblazer seriously. This forum has like 6 right wingers on it, and that's almost as many people as voted for Romney (zing: couldn't resist).

I am going to make a prediction, that Hellblazer, robbed of any opportunity to change his world politically, will transform himself into a street preacher, warning us regularly that the end is near.

The great thing about these whackjobs is that they don't have principles and they don't understand economics, so you're guaranteed that they will say and do all sorts of crazy. It's fantastic entertainment.
 


Dammit, couldn't resist. JUST ONE post in honor of the election results, and hellblazer's nose-rubbing...

Anyone remember this little gem?

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-shit/163204-romney-will-win-romney-52-9-obama-47-1-a-2.html#post1850578



Hellblazer called me delusional there for predicting pretty much this exact outcome. (I said 65% obomba, currently CNN says it's 60% obomba... Still quite a landslide.)

Many other libertarians and anarchists here also predicted obomba's strong win... Yet Hellboy still insists, even after the results are in, that the mindset bringing about those predictions is flawed.

It's beyond comical. I honestly don't know how hellboy can show his face here anymore after that...

Not that I think of myself a libertarian anymore per se, but I'm posting this to defend is the overall bigger picture that we have just a 1-party system, so tonight's outcome was inevitable. TPTB would of course be impressed with Obomba's ability to strip us of our freedoms faster than any other potuses. He's a keeper!

The following short vid says volumes about how we got into our current situation, and hellblazer and all the other partisan fools need to watch it to understand how silly their respect for parties is:

The Little Government that Could - YouTube

Of course I no longer advocate simply returning to the baby constitution, I don't want a government at all but this vid shows what every libertarian knows will happen to every government given time.


Now, since this is my real last post before I head out, I just have to pass along what the Sovereign man said today. It's some scary shit! It sums up well the biggest reason for my move to thailand, in fact.



tl;dr: It's a mathematical impossibility for the USA to stay afloat much longer. We very likely just elected our last president. (Not because of politics, but because of economics.)


So enjoy your final few years, America. I don't think the dollar will be worth a penny by the time the next president takes office, if we get another one at all. Rmoney certainly wouldn't have slowed down this process very much so all I can say to you silly partisans is:

LOL Voters, voters LOL.


lolukep